What's new

General Forex Flex EA Trading Strategy

tori

The Forex Flex EA uses a unique and innovative automated trading concept where it will place virtual trades to analyses the market behavior's until it finds an entry point to place an actual market entry trade. This is not an idea I have been aware of before but I can certainly see how it would beneficial and ensure that the system is trading dynamically dependent on the current market conditions. Therefore, the Forex Flex EA is constantly adapting to the forex market and even uses an automatic update system to ensure you have the latest version of the Forex Flex EA running.

I have found that some forex robots can be too rigid and not take into consideration the various different market conditions that do not just occur over the weeks, months and years, but also during different hours of the day. It looks like the developer has tackled this to try and help ensure that the Forex Flex EA lives up to its name and thus is “flexible” according to the current state of the market.

The Forex Flex EA has an impressive 12 strategies implemented. Some forex robots rely on one trading strategy which may only be suitable in certain market conditions. For example, if the forex robot was based on moving averages, it would likely depend on a trending market in order to be successful. On the other hand, a forex robot that implemented an RSI indicator, may be reliant on ranging markets in order to try and sell high and buy low. The fact the Forex Flex EA has 12 trading strategies incorporated within its complex algorithm again goes to show how it has the possibility of adapting to different market scenarios, whether that be a trending or range bound market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.