What's new

Forex Journal Importance

Robert Githu

How does having a journal assist you in becoming a better trader? I just fail to see the point. Can someone persuade me? But usually when i get into a trade i am very much aware of why i opened a particular trade usually based on some technical or fundamental analysis.

keeping a journal may seem boring and time-consuming, but a forex trader can often learn more from reviewing their own trades, than from reading a book or even attending a seminar.

A journal helps you in the long term, you are able to access your trades and even emotions and strategy say over a week or a month. Being a good forex trader that always sees pattern you'd be glad to see negative traits that usually lead to your losses and make corrections.

If you keep a forex journal then you can learn something from your own trades. A forex journal can make you help to learn something more about forex from your own journal. Traders should have strong knowledge and a reliable broker to earn money from the forex market. Without a reliable broker and strong knowledge, you can’t earn money from the forex market. I use to make a forex journal which helps me to know something more. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They help a lot especially when someone is a new trader.

Thanks for sharing this. I think this may be a key that I've over looked. I've never really journaled my trades. Which looking back is kinda insane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.