What's new

Profitable EA Forex Slayer Robot PV1.10

2.70 star(s) 49 Votes
Im currently using this robot anyone knows how to use it or who have been using it . Because I was told that it only trade boom and crash only

Hello traders, I tested the robot on real account $4, it does take trades as I tested on Volatility 75 1s indice. It does his SL and TP as the ratio is 1:1 risk to reward. I managed to grow a $4 account to $12 at this stage. On 1M chart, i set it to take 5 trades of 0.05 lot size. The only thing I set was SL target must be not tight.

Hello traders, I tested the robot on real account $4, it does take trades as I tested on Volatility 75 1s indice. It does his SL and TP as the ratio is 1:1 risk to reward. I managed to grow a $4 account to $12 at this stage. On 1M chart, i set it to take 5 trades of 0.05 lot size. The only thing I set was SL target must be not tight.
Hi I am new here..how is it going so far if you still using it?

Newbie to fx..can someone let me know if there are robots which can be installed on your android phone mt5? Still learning:)..thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.