What's new

Forex News Forex Trading is tough... Finding the right Forex VPS shouldn’t be!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

digifx

DigitalForex.com is strategically placed around the globe to bring you close to Forex brokers around the world. Our hardware platform is hosting your Forex VPS with stability and minimizing any impact failing (downtime).

The development and implementation of low latency algorithms with the market’s lowest price is our primary goal. As traders, we know precisely how important latency is in trading. DigitalForex was created to fulfill a need, over the years fellow traders, within our community requested help in building a fast and reliable infrastructure for algorithmic trading.

DigitalForex.com is unlike many other Forex VPS providers who over-sell virtual servers. We offer guaranteed resources for all our VPS. All RAM, SSD, and processor resources are entirely dedicated and always available to you.

Our servers are located in eight geographically separate data Centres – London, New York, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Paris Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney, specially picked for ultra-low latency and access to the world’s major brokers and liquidity providers. Our host servers are connected to high-speed channels of premium class and have a tremendous performance that makes our service one of the best on the market.

We have put together the single best team in the VPS and Forex trading business. Veterans of the managed hosting business, we have taken our 20+ years of experience in complex hosting environments and made it our mission to simplify Forex trading for you.

Check out our Greenback VPS:

• 1 Intel CPU Core
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 25 GB SSD
  • Full Administrator Access
  • Dedicated IP Address
  • 99,99% Uptime Guarantee
  • Optional Automatic Backups
  • Optional DDoS Protection
  • Optional Unique Forex Tools Add-On (100+ expert advisors & indicators for MT4/MT5)
  • Starting from $9.99
Visit DigitalForex.com now!

Last edited:
This is my "Ask me Anything" threat. Yes, I have my own VPS service. But I will answer all your questions with all necessary neutrality in this forum. Newbie questions are welcome, too!

Last edited:
You can choose between Windows Server 2012 and 2016. However, I recommend Windows 2012 for VPS. You should use Windows 2016 in dedicated Forex server only.

If you happen to switch plan, will the CPU ID change? Some EA counts the activation by CPU ID
In DigitalForex VPS, this does not happen. Even if you switch the VPS plan or location, you won't need to activate MQL markets again. So you save your activations. Even if you plan to stop the VPS and start later again it will work. Even if somebody else buys an EA, activates it with his/her VPS, and send it to you, it will work.:love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.