What's new

Forex trading profitable strategy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

madzanga

Anyone who needs help with trading breakouts and support and resistance, contact me and I'll help out for free

To trade support and resistance effectively, you only need to identify the critical support and resistance zones. These zones are found on daily, weekly and monthly charts. Just look for where prices reverse twice and above, then come down to lower time frames execute your trades there.

To trade support and resistance effectively, you only need to identify the critical support and resistance zones. These zones are found on daily, weekly and monthly charts. Just look for where prices reverse twice and above, then come down to lower time frames execute your trades there.
what technique or indicator can be use to support the support & resistance ?

what technique or indicator can be use to support the support & resistance ?
I use some special candlesticks for trading support and resistance. These candlesticks include big shadow (bullish and bearish engulfing), kangaroo tails (which include gravestone doji, dragonfly doji, shooting star, and typically hammer) as well as railway track. These candlesticks at support and resistance zones are catalysts. At the support, wait for a bullish candle to form after any of the catalysts above before entering a trade and vice versa.

Anyone who needs help with trading breakouts and support and resistance, contact me and I'll help out for free

Hi, Thanks. Can you help to find out breakout and false breakout, most of the times I fail. If you could help me in finding false breakout it would be great. Thanks.

Hi, Thanks. Can you help to find out breakout and false breakout, most of the times I fail. If you could help me in finding false breakout it would be great. Thanks.

There are two ways to trade Breakout. (1) Aggressive approach, (2) Last-Kiss approach. Aggressive approach means to enter a trade immediately after the breakout "which always fail". The best way to trade breakout is to use the Last-Kiss approach. Last-Kiss approach means you wait for the breakout, after the breakout, wait for the trend/price to move away from the support or resistance point and come back to re-test the support/resistance point. Then watch out for reversal candlestick before executing a trade. For a fake breakout, instead of the trend to touch the support/resistance point and turn back (re-test), it will break/go back into the consolidation zone. See the examples last-kiss bellow

1600211866709.png

1600211912519.png

Attachments

• 1600210578666.png
    1600210578666.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 4
I use some special candlesticks for trading support and resistance. These candlesticks include big shadow (bullish and bearish engulfing), kangaroo tails (which include gravestone doji, dragonfly doji, shooting star, and typically hammer) as well as railway track. These candlesticks at support and resistance zones are catalysts. At the support, wait for a bullish candle to form after any of the catalysts above before entering a trade and vice versa.
Hello do you have the Naked Forex Kangaroo Tail Indicator if so please share :) Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.