What's new

How real and profitable is Forex trading?

skrimon

Very real and over 90%, way over 90% lose money. I am one of the profitable ones. Everyone here blowing their own horn…be sceptical they are likely looking for a grubstake to trade on. Did I start out profitable? No, its a learned skill that takes a lot of work. I do not use indicators. They do not work reliably.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

I trade price action and the bottom line is the most important skill is risk management. Anyone can do thois if you develop the patience to manage your own emotions as well as your money. I dont want your money, I don’t want to trade your money and I’m living proof its possible to be profitable in FX.

FX is a negative sum game because you start out down on literally every trade because of the spread it costs to place a trade. However, you control 3 things 1. where you get in. 2. Where you get out and 3. How large a position you put on. If I may use Poker as an analogy. Every trade you put on can be from the position of being dealt Ace, Ace to begin with.

You can still lose the trade even though you started with a favorable opportunity but it's likely you will not remember there are not 9 other players at the table. In Fx it's just your economy vs one other economy. The edge can be far greater than the value of the spread…as long as you educate yourself on waht is your trying to do.
Thanks for Reading!

It is real all you need to do to remain profitable is for you to study and learning more of trading, learning to discipline yourself and good money management and good forex strategies

Yes trading forex can be highly profitable but you have to know what you are doing. Take the time to learn and you be profitable. Dont just jump in

U can make lot of money. Just learn. Dont buy signals or something. Invest in education, test everything on demo and then real.
Good luck

OK, there is a weird 10 min limit for editing a message, so ... this is what I wanted to write:

Rules for profitability in forex trading:
1. Do not buy indicators, strategies etc. unless you can test them for free
2. Learn the elementary principles of market and understand how technical analysis reflects those elementary principles ( or, in reverse engineering, consider the aspects of technical analysis - for example an indicator - and find what market elementary principle shows it to you )
3. Try to use freely available indicators ( for which you applied the idea from 2. ) and try to assemble a system which resonates with meta-principles ( these are market overall principles which harmonize elementary principles in different market phases )
4. Bust as many demo account as necessary testing your strategies, but treat every one of them as a real account - observe your psychological state and stress levels along the way and work with your inner behavior
5. Don't let trading jeopardize your life - life is more than trading

Took me 3 years of trading before i finnaly can live on it,
many blown accounts.
But now i have a trading plan and stick to it 100%
so i never hunt my losses.

To become a good analysts of Forex market, there is no way left except for learning. So, ignite your knowledge through learning more and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Forex Trading is real and profitable..... The thing losing traders don't do is proper money management... do not discipline themselves.... do not have a trading strategy and hop from one strategy to another...... and do not have a trading plan, plan your trade and trade your plan.... these are key components to succeed in the forex market.

Very real and over 90%, way over 90% lose money. I am one of the profitable ones. Everyone here blowing their own horn…be sceptical they are likely looking for a grubstake to trade on. Did I start out profitable? No, its a learned skill that takes a lot of work. I do not use indicators. They do not work reliably.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

I trade price action and the bottom line is the most important skill is risk management. Anyone can do thois if you develop the patience to manage your own emotions as well as your money. I dont want your money, I don’t want to trade your money and I’m living proof its possible to be profitable in FX.

FX is a negative sum game because you start out down on literally every trade because of the spread it costs to place a trade. However, you control 3 things 1. where you get in. 2. Where you get out and 3. How large a position you put on. If I may use Poker as an analogy. Every trade you put on can be from the position of being dealt Ace, Ace to begin with.

You can still lose the trade even though you started with a favorable opportunity but it's likely you will not remember there are not 9 other players at the table. In Fx it's just your economy vs one other economy. The edge can be far greater than the value of the spread…as long as you educate yourself on waht is your trying to do.
Thanks for Reading!
it can be as much of a success as yiu want it to be.....

Forex trading, like any other investment market, can be profitable. However, this is on the proviso that the trader has a firm understanding of how the forex market works and that they have a solid strategy in place.

It's very real and profitable, only a 2% make it though, most that claim it's not it's because they think it's a get rich quick scheme

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.