What's new

City Traders Imperium CTI

CTI-funded trading platform
Facebook_Banner.png

Uncover the 90% Win Rate Strategy (with Real-Life Proof!)

How much more would you make with a 90% win-rate trading system?

If you don't know me already, my name is Azlan.

I provide fundamental analysis and simplified macro research to help you make more money from the markets.

Over the weekend, I backtested my weekly analysis reports since 2023.

I wanted to see how many times I could accurately predict USD movement for the week ahead.

Over the past 20 weeks... I was right eighteen times and wrong only twice.

So basically... If I say the dollar is bullish on any given week using my fundamental analysis. There is a 90% that that WILL happen.

Here is proof --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11PyHH_-zJCkwOGxKWFlz1PUK5JKY_0aUYSq0ScwQ1Fg/edit?usp=sharing

Now just imagine how much more profitable you'd be if you could predict the direction of the USD with a 90% accuracy rate.

Here's the thing, you don't need to. I do that for you in my premium fundamental analysis group. And I also teach you how to do your own analysis.

Recently we increased the price from £19 a month to £29. Very soon it'll be £39.

So, sign up now and lock in your price. You simply cannot afford to miss this

JOIN FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS GROUP NOW

youtube
instagram
facebook
twitter

View attachment 25573

Uncover the 90% Win Rate Strategy (with Real-Life Proof!)

How much more would you make with a 90% win-rate trading system?

If you don't know me already, my name is Azlan.

I provide fundamental analysis and simplified macro research to help you make more money from the markets.

Over the weekend, I backtested my weekly analysis reports since 2023.

I wanted to see how many times I could accurately predict USD movement for the week ahead.

Over the past 20 weeks... I was right eighteen times and wrong only twice.

So basically... If I say the dollar is bullish on any given week using my fundamental analysis. There is a 90% that that WILL happen.

Here is proof --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11PyHH_-zJCkwOGxKWFlz1PUK5JKY_0aUYSq0ScwQ1Fg/edit?usp=sharing

Now just imagine how much more profitable you'd be if you could predict the direction of the USD with a 90% accuracy rate.

Here's the thing, you don't need to. I do that for you in my premium fundamental analysis group. And I also teach you how to do your own analysis.

Recently we increased the price from £19 a month to £29. Very soon it'll be £39.

So, sign up now and lock in your price. You simply cannot afford to miss this

JOIN FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS GROUP NOW

youtube

instagram

facebook

twitter
Its a good result. However, how consistent will be it over time because I have been with many promising Fundamental analysis group without achieving anything. I would suggest you do atleast 7days Free Trial.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.