What's new

General 96% Win Crypto Signals! You got to try this!

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes
If you've an old Reddit account and you're active on it, check if you qualify for this.

Try to see if you're eligible to claim a reddit avatar floor is 0.8eth ($1020) and some selling for as high as 6eth ($7655).

GoodLuck.

Dropping this Here today

Future Signal Binance

Type : ❗SHO
Strength : ⚫

Pair : reef/us
Entry : 0.006125, 0.00620
Lev: 7x, 10x, 20x

Targets : 0.00605, 0.00588, 0.00565, 0.005

⛔ SL: closing above 0.00631

DYOR ☺

BTCUSDT
SHORT Entry at 19836$. SL at 19995. Wait for it.

Meanwhile, my previous TP on BTC has been successfully cleared ✅

Do you only trade coins with large market cap sizes? Coins with very small market caps, like those traded in uniswap.

Future Signal Binance

Type : ❗SHORT

Pair : avax/usdt
Entry : 17.68
2nd Entry : 18.34
Lev: 7x, 10x, 20x

Targets : 17.51, 17.43, 16.7, 15.8

⛔ SL: closing above 19

DYOR ☺
You still having this open or the signal is over? I'm new and looking to learn

Seems no more activity with this signal service, any chance that this can continue, will like to try it out.

Hello to my fellow Crypto traders.
My name is Abby and I'm here to share few Crypto signals with you (For those interested though) I will give you crypto signals with a 96% accuracy! Yes, you read that right. This isn't about bragging or the likes but I've done my assignment quite well and I'm good at what I do (thanks to months, weeks and days of non-stop research and studies of the crypto market)

Stay with me and let's make money
I am interested in your signal but how much cost subscription ? can provide automatic trading by your signal?

Aave Double Breakout Alert

Targets : 73.4, 74.45, 76.7, 77, 81

Falling wedge breakout | Double breakout | Res break | Ema Bullish | Macd bullish

SL : closing below 70.23

DYOR

Swing trade Binance

Ltc/Usdt
Lev : 2x-7x

We already make huge profit with LTC in our previous trade , Ltc is again at a good support + making a bull flag to buy with low lev and hold for some days for big profit , Still time left for Ltc halving which will pump LYC again

Targets : 98.5, 103, 108, 115, 126

SL : closing below 88

DYOR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.