What's new

Strategy Special 80% win rate on boom and crash.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

vicknov

This is a boom and crash scalping strategy which has the ability to help one make quite more profitable trades in boom and crash.
It also enables one to take advantage of longer trends on boom and crash. And why I like it is that it quite simple and understandable too. I will be available to answer any questions that you may have on it.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• BOOM and Crash Scalper.rar
    995.4 KB · Views: 128
This is a boom and crash scalping strategy which has the ability to help one make quite more profitable trades in boom and crash.
It also enables one to take advantage of longer trends on boom and crash. And why I like it is that it quite simple and understandable too. I will be available to answer any questions that you may have on it.
Enjoy!
Thanks...cant wait to test it

Enjoy!
time to dig into the traders knowledge hive and thanks for sharing

Enjoy!
Thanks bro for sharing, lets test it and hope it helps. :love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.