What's new

Profitable EA Black diamond special EA

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes
BlackDiamond Ea V7.5
One of the best forex Robots.
I made a very good profit with this system.
It's recommended system for all new and professional traders. For those who wanna make a profit continuously in a low-risk setting, then this is recommended Ea
Check the screenshot of my trade by BalckDiamond Ea V7.5.
Last one month
I am using the Original version of This System, which is always recommended.

black_diamond_ea.jpg
black-diamond_ea1.jpg
black-diamond-ea2.jpg

minimun deposit? i can use on small account? between 200 500?

They Provide you with a license Unlimited for 300$, which can be used In any type of account, min deposit 100$, first I started trading with this system it was 150$.
When I got profit from this system then, I increase my account balance.

but recommended buying the Original version of ea from the vendor. Because I first used their Crack version which never give me any profit like this.
Also, Crack Version does not open continuous trade, It's my experience.

I have a few question on this

- Does BD EA make between 10% -15% a month?
-Does it use martingale, grid?
- What would the maximal drawdown be?

how is this bot working, it look interesting but i cant see how much is the maximum dd, do you have reports ?

Black Diamond Ea V7.5
It's a Very good system.
Science I using this system, I am using a Low-risk setting, Which the vendor provides me, personally.

It's a Fixed lot basic one-way trading system, No martingale or grid. Max DD over all 9% of my account. return every month average like +60%
my investment was 1.5K.

I found this system's specialty is, it does not always open trade.
So I don't have to check always my mt4 account.

Always Keep an eye on the mt4 platform, which is a pain on ASS.

One of the best forex trading systems. Using this system for a very long.
Always monthly return some profits as promised. very professional
My minimum monthly return like 15% to 40%
Maximum monthly return like 120% ++
if someone invests like 200$ its okay to get a good return

Still, I remember I got 150% return with this EA, that was my max return of all time in my entire trading life. that's the month there was not a single stop-loss hit. I think I was blessed by god.
recommended for the original version & original setup from the seller, Now its BlackDiamond Special Ea V7.5.

One thing I forget to mention, the seller is always very friendly and helpful with the perfect setup Ea to account.

unfortunately for me, I started with a good feeling with its stable performance, however I still get a big drawdown with my 500 usd acct with a minimum lot option.
that is to say, when market becomes its trendying strong. you still face lost.
this is just my experience, may be you can overcome it if you put it in a bigger accout like 10k.

best lucky.

Make profit by BlackDiamondEa V7.5 last month.
I am very happy with this result. this system really good.
Especially when using the original setting of this system
I love this system,

blackdiamondea.jpg
blackdiamondea1.jpg
blackdiamondea2.jpg
blackdiamondea3.jpg
blackdiamondea4.jpg
blackdiamondea5.jpg

How much is this system? and does it work on indices also?
Brought BlackDiamondEa V7.5 price with 300$. It can trade with any pair. But support told me the EURUSD pair is best for this system, which provides 90% trading accuracy. & it's true when I use this system.
On forex, we need profit, No need for how much pair its work.

Finally, I am happy with this system.
Google it & you will find their website. Try to buy the original version of EA from the vendor, which provides you with the best set file too, Which is good.

Brought BlackDiamondEa V7.5 price with 300$. It can trade with any pair. But support told me the EURUSD pair is best for this system, which provides 90% trading accuracy. & it's true when I use this system.
On forex, we need profit, No need for how much pair its work.

Finally, I am happy with this system.
Google it & you will find their website. Try to buy the original version of EA from the vendor, which provides you with the best set file too, Which is good.
I've been monitoring this EA for more than 1 month through website links, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,, I'm interested in a safe strategy and good profit,, but I'm afraid that after paying they will trick me and run away? can they be trusted?

I've been monitoring this EA for more than 1 month through website links, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,, I'm interested in a safe strategy and good profit,, but I'm afraid that after paying they will trick me and run away? can they be trusted?
Hello, U can pay through PayPal on their official website if they do any wrong with u. U can open a case on Paypal and return your money too.
As far as I know their very honest guys. u can trust them. Also, Paypal is our good friend. So u should try that out.

Hello, U can pay through PayPal on their official website if they do any wrong with u. U can open a case on Paypal and return your money too.
As far as I know their very honest guys. u can trust them. Also, Paypal is our good friend. So u should try that out.
How long have you used this system? and max dd that has ever happened in your account with a low risk setup

What
BlackDiamond Ea V7.5
One of the best forex Robots.
I made a very good profit with this system.
It's recommended system for all new and professional traders. For those who wanna make a profit continuously in a low-risk setting, then this is recommended Ea
Check the screenshot of my trade by BalckDiamond Ea V7.5.
Last one month
I am using the Original version of This System, which is always recommended.

L
Make profit by BlackDiamondEa V7.5 last month.
I am very happy with this result. this system really good.
Especially when using the original setting of this system
I love this system,

View attachment 23343
View attachment 23344
View attachment 23345
View attachment 23346
View attachment 23347
View attachment 23348
How much your dd with lowrisk setup ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.