What's new

General The legendary Black Diamond EA

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
If anyone still wondering how good this Black Diamond EA is since you have seen many good result from author/seller official FB, website, forum etc.... I'm here to share my experience. I bought the licensed copy V7.5 from the author with 300usd. The first week results are as good and similar as what we have seen from social media, the author also vary friendly and helpful to advise and explain to you for any questions you have. When into the second week, here comes the problem and I'll list it down as below:

1) The EA 'likes' to open multiple position at the same price, some times 3 some times 4.... the most it could have 9 open positions when the market go opposite direction. Imagine a small equity account with 0.01 lot, there will be 0.09 lot which is over trade.
2) The author claim that every trade come with TP and SL. Correct when the market go your way, you will see how the EA trailing TP and smart close in profit like a genius. But when the market go opposite, here comes the issue as I mentioned above, it will keep open more trade to counter the market and the worse is.... the EA will keep extending the SL from initial 30 pips (default setting) to 100 +++ pips. In other words, before hitting SL your account should be MC already if your deposit isn't deep enough.
3) I don't mind having wrong trade and SL is part of the game, but the way this EA manage risk is just like a noob trader.
4) From this point onwards, the author will start ignoring your message and question, (may be blocked you)

May be I'm just unlucky, so if anyone out there are making good profit without having the issues I'm facing with this EA, please guide me this little poor sheep.

Thanks regards.
Yes me too,, i am one of the buyer of this bot ,, many problems with this bot and my complain but the vendor always just ignore my messages ,, i regret buying this ea

If anyone still wondering how good this Black Diamond EA is since you have seen many good result from author/seller official FB, website, forum etc.... I'm here to share my experience. I bought the licensed copy V7.5 from the author with 300usd. The first week results are as good and similar as what we have seen from social media, the author also vary friendly and helpful to advise and explain to you for any questions you have. When into the second week, here comes the problem and I'll list it down as below:

1) The EA 'likes' to open multiple position at the same price, some times 3 some times 4.... the most it could have 9 open positions when the market go opposite direction. Imagine a small equity account with 0.01 lot, there will be 0.09 lot which is over trade.
2) The author claim that every trade come with TP and SL. Correct when the market go your way, you will see how the EA trailing TP and smart close in profit like a genius. But when the market go opposite, here comes the issue as I mentioned above, it will keep open more trade to counter the market and the worse is.... the EA will keep extending the SL from initial 30 pips (default setting) to 100 +++ pips. In other words, before hitting SL your account should be MC already if your deposit isn't deep enough.
3) I don't mind having wrong trade and SL is part of the game, but the way this EA manage risk is just like a noob trader.
4) From this point onwards, the author will start ignoring your message and question, (may be blocked you)

May be I'm just unlucky, so if anyone out there are making good profit without having the issues I'm facing with this EA, please guide me this little poor sheep.

Thanks regards.

I will help you code Forex Robots from your mt4/mt5 indicators and ideas.
Do you have an idea you want to bring to life?

C O N T A C T W H A T S A P P +2349072822255

Get your hands on a stable and accurate forex robot that guarantees fast and profitable trades. With built-in stop loss and take profit features, Effortlessly make you money while you sleep. No stress, just success!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.