What's new

Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account.

2.80 star(s) 19 Votes
I had a licence copy of this EA from my early days of trading, It is one of the worst EA and biggest mistake that I bought this EA. It is not only Loss making but the support from them is ZERO. They don't even respond to the messages or mails to get a newer version. I regret investing on this. Keep away guys

I am using black diamond special ea from 2021. when v6.00 officially release. now its version 7.5 they have upgrade a lot, to be honest i made real money from this system. every month ea made 20 to 30% of my investments. Invest like 10K. generally use very low risk settings, they help me for setup ea by anydesk software. Very happy with this system.

There support Awesome. always reply very faster. One thing i can mention, i never ask for upgrade version form them, its auto emailed by them always, Still using v7.5, there support full okay for me. RECOMMEND EA for every one:love::love::love:

Black Diamond Special EA – [Cost $2500]- For FREE

Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Many people use this EA for a long time and they are getting very good results. The price of the EA is more than a couple thousand dollars, but we are giving you the Ea for free here. If you like you can also check other EA like ForexKingle or DaxBot Forex EA.
If you search the black diamond EA on google, you see that there are lots of positive reviews of the EA and the indicator is really working. This EA automates the system and takes trade without human intervention. This Ea only works on the mt4 EA and you can make more profit on the low spread broker. We recommend PAXForex broker which provides low spread than any other broker.
Black Diamond Special EA – [Cost $2500]- For FREE
You can easily group your account 15-20% per month using this EA. It will take almost 10+ trade in a day according to the proper market analysis by the robot. We recommend using VPS so that the EA will run all the time and take trades.

We recommend starting with the $500 minimum to test this Ea and your lot size should be 0.01. Before going to real you must have to backtest this ea on live demo. and keep in mind the money management for this EA. You will get the unlimited version of this EA.
You can download this EA from the download button below.
  • Use Any Pair.
  • Any broker & Any Account.
  • Time Frame 5 Munites
  • NO Need Analyzing With Market.
  • Auto Profit Lock & Stop Loss System.
  • 100$ Enough For Start Trading
  • Ea Can Trade MAX Spread Like 20
  • Fully Professional Forex Robot.
  • No Effect On High Impact News.
  • Auto Lot Increase System (Yes/NO) – If Wish To Use
  • Fixed Lot System (Yes/NO) – If Wish To Use
  • Martingale System (Yes/NO) – If Wish To Use
  • Auto Time Function
Black Diamond Special EA is an astounding Auto Trading System. Most Forex Newbies or Professional Traders need the best-mechanized exchanging framework. We can guarantee you this is the best forex robot to utilize. With this extraordinary framework, you can make colossal benefits and diminish your misfortune in exchange.
You are a great menOk hand

Found Black Diamond Ea V7.5 really profitable.
Cool Support, always reply very faster

Since i start using this system, always making profit,
Loss recovery system okay.
I am happy with this system. Ok handOk hand

RECOMMANDED :cool:

I love this system. black diamond ea v7.5 really awesome. :cool:
serious money making system,
very good support. any one can use this.
there telegram channel give me awesome supports (y)(y):coffee::coffee:(y)(y)
Recommended Ea

Black Diamond Ea V7.5 One of great system. make money very smoothly and trade very comfortable.
Never look back Since I using this systems. latest version recommend for every one:cool:

This Expert Advisor, like any other, requires careful configuration. Who configured the result is positive. Who did not set the result negative. That's why the reviews are like this.

Blackdiamond ea v7.5 fake scam ea..didint opens trades at all..i text the sellers den he block me..bewara

hello, I need the autopild for mt5, but i not speak english very well, my mother language is Spanish, so it dificult for me to complete the 10 post, someone could help me, to get the sniper 24, mt5 version please?

hello, I need the autopild for mt5, but i not speak english very well, my mother language is Spanish, so it dificult for me to complete the 10 post, someone could help me, to get the sniper 24, mt5 version please?
I'm using the MT4 version of Sniper 24, for more o less 2 months and resulted are incredible, we have this EA, working in a funding accoung, of MFF of 100k, and it passed the two phases, and it are making profit for me, so im looking for the mt5 version.

Attachments

• capture 1.jpeg
    capture 1.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 16
Hello guys, it's been a long time.
Since I have been using BlackDiamond_SpecialEaV7.5
I recovered my alls loss recently which is10K
I deposit on blackdiamondeaV7.5 which is 2k amount. Now my balance is over 11K. It really impressed me. Honestly, this system is special for EURUSD pairs. and trading accuracy like 90%. when I realized this I increase my lot size up to 0.2 and it give me real profits every month.
Now I stop all other Ea. only using BlackDiamondEaV7.5

The seller is very friendly. every time he supports me very well, I am really impressed with their service. No other channel provides service like this.
Recommanded Origianl Verion of Ea. Its Great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.