What's new

General How to win in Trading?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rakeshmhetre

Trading is a zero sum game. The strategy to survive in trading is Risk Management. If you work on risk management then you will be get great results.
Here I suggest some risk management
Take risk of 0.5% until your account gain about 3-4 % then gradually increase the risk to 1%.

I agree, a risk management plan it's the most important piece in a trader strategy, but still a lot of people ignore this part.

It's about learning strength and not being disappointed when you miss out on a big victory.
I also had a hard time when I was just starting out.

Get a strong heart that won't give in to your desires.

Also, don't make unnecessary assumptions.
Rather than making an entry based on the assumption that the stock might go up or down, set a clear line: "If the stock goes up this high, I'll sell" or "If it goes down this low, I'll buy."

For this reason, it is very important to understand the correlation between currency pairs and carefully observe their movements.

Rather than making an entry based on the assumption that the stock might go up or down, set a clear line: "If the stock goes up this high, I'll sell" or "If it goes down this low, I'll buy."
You also need to be able to determine where high is and where low is. We need rules for determining them. And only a trading strategy can show this. Therefore, if you trade without a strategy, it will not help you determine the correct entry point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.