What's new

forex system failed in real market

There are lots of ways authors of trading robots can manipulate backtest results... for example, if they know that historically that the trading robot did badly in March last year, or even a particular date.. they can put in code which says something like 'if date = March 2020 and June 2021 then don't trade' .. therefore when you run your backtests, the trades in these time periods are missed and give you a fantastic looking backtest. You can search on Google 'metatrader history shift test' and 'metatrader symbol shift test' or even 'scam trading robots' .. there are plenty sadly!

why must forex system failed on real market and works in backtest

I would not think this ways buddy.....I shared a system here with the trading results on my live account.

IMHO, there are two roadblocks between real and demo trading....

1. Traders psychology

2. Risk

The latter being the more important roadblock because everything you desire is on the other side of risk

You may access the system I via the following link

Good luck with your trading

Slippages , spread , Volatility, market manipulation, news
Slippages, spread ... you can add commissions to this list, too. Many scalping systems don't work with high commissions per trade, eating up all profits.

i.e. if you run the same strategy script simultaneously on a varity of different brokers/accounts, you get completely different outcomes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.