What's new

Strategy K.T.M forex system A profitable strategy

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
I've been looking for this indicator for a long time and I saw your post...thanks a lot, although I can't download it yet, but when I do, I'll take advantage of your generosity...thanks a lot!clapping hands:giggle:

Hello friends, sharing here the KTM forex trading system (because of the color Orange) along with the trade logs of of 2 trades i tool yesterday using this system......Hope some of you benefit :love::love::love::love:
Once I am able to download I will test this out. You are very kind to share this with others. Kudos to you.

Hello friends, sharing here the KTM forex trading system (because of the color Orange) along with the trade logs of of 2 trades i tool yesterday using this system......Hope some of you benefit :love::love::love::love:
thankyou will try to download and make use it to the fullest!

anw there are still using this system? can you tell what's the other confluences?
Yes I use it normally. Presently in a buy trade on Gold And a buy gb nzd (Japanese session) There are no other confluences except I take trades from support resistance

Thanks for the indicator, bro!
No redraw, I need!
This is a valid indicator and I need to make money!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.