What's new

Strategy K.T.M forex system A profitable strategy

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
No one testing this out and posting results....here is the last trade taken by me using this system and also my last post in this thread...good luck to all

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 88
No one testing this out and posting results....here is the last trade taken by me using this system and also my last post in this thread...good luck to all
Hi there,

I'm new here. Impressed by your results. Are you still using this indicator? How are results these days?

I Will test this indicator. Can you please tell me how do you decided where to take profit?

thanks.

Hi there,

I'm new here. Impressed by your results. Are you still using this indicator? How are results these days?

I Will test this indicator. Can you please tell me how do you decided where to take profit?

thanks.
I am still using this system. Tp is based on Fibonacci extension levels 161%.
I also use a gann and Murray math based tp level. But nos are almost same to 161 extension

I am still using this system. Tp is based on Fibonacci extension levels 161%.
I also use a gann and Murray math based tp level. But nos are almost same to 161 extension
thanks for that! I'm not sure I know gann and Murray but I sure understand fibonacci. Will implement it as well.

cheers

Hello Friend , Thanks for sharing this system. can you explain a little how to use .

I suspect there is something wrong with this system. it alwasys says "BUY TRADES ONLY " when trend is up or when trend is down. can you check it
This system moves with the trend. If the market goes up, just buy. You go down So sell it.

From the attached images, it seems like a worthwhile system. I will verify and practice it myself as soon as possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.