What's new

the real thing you must think in trading

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

molinajimenez

A successful investor must be in complete control of everything he does at all times. If this factor fails, it will be impossible to have mental self-control and consequently there will be no positive results. Most investors who fail to trade have this lack.

The trader will realize that he always dominates the situation and that his mind works as it should if when he faces a chart he always has these 3 thoughts:

• It doesn't matter what the price does because I'm in control.
• It is impossible to "suffer" from a graph because I am in control.
• It doesn't matter having a sequence of losing trades because I'm in control.

Having absolute self-control also implies that each person begins by appropriately deciding initial concepts such as:

• Decision of the correct type of operator that I should be.
• Correct test method to use.
• Strict management in protection that I must have.
• Management for the correct benefit that I must carry out.

To make these decisions correctly, the trader cannot rely on the expressions "I want" or "I like", these expressions should never be used in trading. Decisions should always be made using "I can be or do" or "I should be or do."

An operator may “want” to work in short periods of time, but it may not be the best thing for him due to his circumstances or way of being. A trader may "like" working with certain assets and it may not be convenient for him either.

Ultimately, all operators will be different even if they use the same form of analysis and finding the right balance for each person is vital to establish our future self-control.

I have to trade with the right thinking. I have to trade to manage risk. If you can't do money management and risk management trading properly, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Therefore, before trading, you have to trade with proper planning.

I have to trade with the right thinking. I have to trade to manage risk. If you can't do money management and risk management trading properly, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Therefore, before trading, you have to trade with proper planning.
Indeed! A proper risk and money management strategy can minimise the losses. Traders should assign a reward and risk ratio after proper calculations, so they don’t risk more. Use of stop loss and take profit order should be incorporated in your risk management.

Your risk and money management is as important as your trading strategy and technical analysis skills. Traders should take risks that they’re willing to lose because forex doesn’t guarantee 100% success. Traders should also use strict trading rules in order to minimise losses.

You should think about trading as a great opportunity, you would want to connect with this opportunity. For this, the most important question is: "Do I understand for real the market language?"

Everyone needs to be aware that forex trading is a time- and self discipline effort. The key to successful trading is to maintain a positive attitude no matter what. The greatest course of action for you to do is to constantly seek for solutions.

Totally agree, I'm not expert but I think the principal factor is the mental.... If you are stable and get control of your emotions, it will help you a lot.

You have to understand financial astrology for better trading, which is a pseudoscientific practice of relating the movement of celestial bodies to events in financial market by definition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.