What's new

Heiken Ashi turns red RSI under 45 same as above dont trade when in the 45-55 zone

Muthu@1206

Alright here is how this great system works!

Alright here is how this great system works!

I trade this using EUR/USD and have not tested this with any other pair... I believe you need to learn and stick to one pair.

The first thing we have to understand is this. We look at the CCI 170 as this is our higher timeframe and we will only and I mean ONLY be trading in the DIRECTION of the CCI 170 as it will give us a good indication as to whats going on in the higher timeframe.

so here are entry signals

Long Trade
CCI 170 Over the 0 Line showing uptrend
CCI 34 Over 0 line as well showing uptrend
Heiken Ashi Turns Blue
RSI over 55 <------ VERY IMPORTANT dont enter if its in between the 45-55 zone (45-55) IS DANGER DO NOT ENTER ZONE once it crosses in the same direction take the trade.

Short Trade
CCI 170 under 0 line showing down trend
CCI 34 under 0 line showing down trend
Heiken Ashi turns red
RSI under 45 same as above dont trade when in the 45-55 zone

Important thing to remember: this system relies heavily on support resistance, fibs and pivot points so if near s/r lines wait to see if it crosses or uses it as resistance. Always follow the trend and look to buy and tops and bottoms

The first thing we have to understand is this. We look at the CCI 170 as this is our higher timeframe and we will only and I mean ONLY be trading in the DIRECTION of the CCI 170 as it will give us a good indication as to whats going on in the higher timeframe.

so here are entry signals

Long Trade
CCI 170 Over the 0 Line showing uptrend
CCI 34 Over 0 line as well showing uptrend
Heiken Ashi Turns Blue
RSI over 55 <------ VERY IMPORTANT dont enter if its in between the 45-55 zone (45-55) IS DANGER DO NOT ENTER ZONE once it crosses in the same direction take the trade.

Short Trade
CCI 170 under 0 line showing down trend
CCI 34 under 0 line showing down trend
Heiken Ashi turns red
RSI under 45 same as above dont trade when in the 45-55 zone

Important thing to remember: this system relies heavily on support resistance, fibs and pivot points so if near s/r lines wait to see if it crosses or uses it as resistance. Always follow the trend and look to buy and tops and bottoms

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.