2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • The Psychology of Risk.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • THE_CANDLESTICK_TRADING_BIBLE.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • The_Psychology_of_Successful_Trading.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Here is what you need to know Today, October 11th

US-China trade talks began Thursday, with the market optimistic about it. Both parts seem ready to grant a few concessions to achieve a deal. US President Trump will meet Chinese Vice Premier Liu He on Friday to keep discussing further backing the dominant risk-on mood.

PM Boris Johnson and his Irish counterpart, Leo Varadkar, had a three-hour meeting, after which, they released a statement indicating that there is a pathway to a Brexit deal, and announcing EU-UK talks will resume this Friday. The Pound soared with the news to its highest for this week.

Safe-haven assets came under pressure, with US Treasury yields bouncing some 10bs points on average. Gold lost the 1,500 threshold, USD/JPY neared 108.00.
Crude oil prices extended their recovery on the back of equities’ bounce, and despite the OPEC announced that it lowered 2019 global oil demand growth forecast to 0.98 million barrels per day.

Cryptocurrencies consolidated Wednesday´s gains, failed to trigger relevant moves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.