What's new

How to do technical analysis like pro❓

Haytham

In technical analysis, the supply and demand of the market are used to determine the levels of resistance and support. These levels show the mood of the market

The support level is always below the current market price as if it supports it and does not allow it to fall below a certain level. This is where the buyers prefer to buy their assets

The descend near the support line stops and prices begin to rise. At this level, you should open long positions and close short ones

You can analyze the market on your own or with special analytical services, such as Trading Central.

Supply, demand, suport, resistance, trendline, setup ... are important. Price action trader must know how to use these

You forgot NEWS.
It is wise for every technical analysis trader to check the news before placing a trade.

Also, patience separates the pros from the dumb money. Not just the patience of waiting for TP, but also the patience of waiting for the correct setup.

Technical traders are supposed to be snipers and fundamental traders, well, idk what exactly they're supposed to be.

I am trying to use different patterns in analyses. As i can see from my own experience it is easier to find and identify such patterns double tops/bottoms and flags. Especially flags are efficient patterns for continuation of existing tendency.

In technical analysis, the supply and demand of the market are used to determine the levels of resistance and support. These levels show the mood of the market

The support level is always below the current market price as if it supports it and does not allow it to fall below a certain level. This is where the buyers prefer to buy their assets

The descend near the support line stops and prices begin to rise. At this level, you should open long positions and close short ones

You can analyze the market on your own or with special analytical services, such as Trading Central.
I have been reading a book about supply and demand, it an interesting economic concept on trading world, it gives a clear understanding of what to do when the market goes up or down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.