What's new

I am quite comfortable with a regulated trading broker.

As a scalper, I am quite comfortable with a regulated trading broker. But I also take leverage facility from my broker. Because in the beginning, I did not have big amount of investment. But I realize that it is important to take proper money and risk management for high volume leverage facility. Ultimately trader has to pay the leverage. So, if they failed in their trade they should pay the big amount.

As a scalper, I am quite comfortable with a regulated trading broker. But I also take leverage facility from my broker. Because in the beginning, I did not have big amount of investment. But I realize that it is important to take proper money and risk management for high volume leverage facility. Ultimately trader has to pay the leverage. So, if they failed in their trade they should pay the big amount.
In Forex market searching a broker is one of the difficult tasks to the traders especially to the newbies. Most of the time that’s why newbie’s done a common mistake and that is they invest money on a broker which they don’t know. But ForexOne trading broker I have chosen after ensuring the secured facilities of them. They give active customer service, best effort to fulfill clients demand, fluent and error free trading environment etc.

A broker is an important element in forex trading. Without broker a trader cannot trade in forex market. It is the main duty as a trader is to choose a good broker or him. There are a lot of fake or scam brokers in the market. So, it is really difficult to choose the best one from all of the brokers in forex market. I had faced same problem while i was choosing a broker for me to trade. At last I found TP Global FX. They are really great in all sectors. They give low spreads start from 0.01 pips. They also give maximum leverage of 1:500. They also provide 24X5 customer service to their account holder. They also have diverse tradable instrument. There are 56 pairs of FX in their site. So, overall it is the best broker for me. I am still trading with them. I am quite comfortable with my broker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.