What's new

ICMARKETS AS THE BEST REGULATED FOREX BROKER, WITH LOWEST SPREAD AND FASTEST WITHDRAWALS

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
IC-Market is great for trading because of the superfast execution and tight spread. But the only drawback for me is the withdrawal option, you can only use international bank wire transfer. Since Australian government prohibit Aussie broker to send funds to third party like Neteller or Fasapay, etc. And the fund withdrawal time is not instant, it took days to arrive to my local bank account.
i see they dont allow my country

I use to trade with IC Markets but recently moved to another ASIC broker due to bad customer support and worsening trading conditions.

I use to trade with IC Markets but recently moved to another ASIC broker due to bad customer support and worsening trading conditions.
Even i had trouble with IC Markets and it took them weeks for get it fixed. Currently which broker are you using and how are their commissions and spreads ?

Apparently IC markets is getting more and more exposure from unsatisfied customers. Lagging charts, automatic closure of orders instead of execution of TP and SL, randomly terminating accounts,...
And all people here are actually saying that IC markets is the best?
I wonder if you guys are actually trading on that platform or if you're sheep repeating what the OP said without having any clue.

Hi
I am using demo account from IC Market from last 5 years
Looks good.
Providing IB facility to earn
PayPal deposit and withdrawal from India is not possible.

I am using IC markets and their chat support is friendly too :) and they accept paypal once your account got approved
I choose ICmarkets because they support paypal as way to deposit and withdraw money and low spread too clapping hands

hi friend, if you are searching for a trusted and great regulated broker with fast deposit and fast withrawal, then icmarkets is the best for you, you can open your live account easily and faster here: https://www.icmarkets.com/?camp=17487 i have used this broker for over 5 years and they are awesome.
wow 5 years. Yeah I have thought of signing up with them and using as an alternative to XM. They seem to have webinars just like XM :D.

I know they are good broker. It's just too bad they dont have rep in my country. So deposit and withdraw are a pain in the butt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.