What's new

Which free vps for icmarkets is the best?

Free VPS ain't that good. Google VPS is free but a bit slow. Others - don't bother as other people can connect to your server and steal your EAs, etc.

InterServer is very good for me so far. Servers9 is good only if you take Japan VPS but their New Jersey servers sucks. VPSServer is also good but lately they are demanding IDs and a Selfie, and combine that with a credit card is a red flag so I left them. But if that's ok with you, their servers are also good for the very low price.

The best it depends basically on how many EA you are going to use in the MT4/5
I use forexvps.net provided by ICmarkets, however I asked for an update in the account, since the system was getting freeze.

30 lots of Forex and Metals traded monthly are required in order to update it.

I am using the FXVM VPS and I find it very good. It simple to manage and you can choose the best area when you need a fast connection for your EA.

Free VPS ain't that good. Google VPS is free but a bit slow. Others - don't bother as other people can connect to your server and steal your EAs, etc.

InterServer is very good for me so far. Servers9 is good only if you take Japan VPS but their New Jersey servers sucks. VPSServer is also good but lately they are demanding IDs and a Selfie, and combine that with a credit card is a red flag so I left them. But if that's ok with you, their servers are also good for the very low price.
you can look for amazon vps

look on fast ping Times at the VPS Distributor. Under 10ms are good. The real good Forex VPS has ping of 1-2 ms to your Broker. That's important when you use Scalper EA. Its good wenn you use normal EA:)

Amazon Web Service VPS. But you will experience lag issues if using intensive EAs in your charts or if you run more than one MT4 app.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.