What's new

Google Cloud offer a free VPS

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

woody

Google are currently offering a 12 month Free VPS. I have used it and it is fast. Anyone else have any imput.?

Not only Google if I'm not mistaken all big cloud providers give a year free usage.
AWS from Amazon and Azure from Microsoft too I think

Google Vps and Amazon Vps not free, beacuse only a few days extra billing email. Please Important.

Just to share there is also a 1 month free trial VPS for Amazon on Amazaon Lightsail. Just register an amazon ec2 account to get the access. Setbacks warning: However the VPS is rather real slow.. Cos its free.

Hey rohitapps47, no worries. I have personally tried the VPS and confirmed that it runs Windows OS, its Windows Server 2016 in exact. It works wonderfully, I tried it on Amazon Lightsail and evermore its the free trial. In other words you can use it for a month of that Windows VPS for free! Jus reg an Amazon acc.

Google are currently offering a 12 month Free VPS. I have used it and it is fast. Anyone else have any imput.?
hey pal...i'll also like to get some info on how the vps works...is it that it allows u to take a trades while your pc is off? how is it just use for EA's?

do they ask from payment information to be filled , as if yes then they would cut there fees , its better to be aware off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.