What's new

Tutorial HOW TO SET UP VPS ON GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
I have registered and used VPS of google.
to be honest, it was too bad, and often restarted.
When it restarts, the EA that runs on it will be affected. This is not good for traders.
You should be careful when choosing.
Please advise which one is pocket friendly and effective

Boltfire

I have registered and used VPS of google.
to be honest, it was too bad, and often restarted.
When it restarts, the EA that runs on it will be affected. This is not good for traders.
You should be careful when choosing.
There are some settings needed to be done, like disable automatic windows updating and any others system update that will prevent system restarting, and also enable Mt4 auto start at system start up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Need a vps pdf to set my robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
J Gold CatcherV2 set up instrustions Forex Education 0
M Tutorial how I can set up CR7 EA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
D General How to set up a trading robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Strategy This is my set up would like to hear what you guys think ? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Nasdaq Robot plug and play robot, set and forget Trading Systems and Strategies 5
C Does anyone know why the stop loss on each trade is 300 pips when ive set it to 30 on Forextron EA V28 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
phumzo how can i set an EA or Custom indicators to run on MeTar Trader 4 APK platform? MetaTrader 0
phumzo does anyone have the PWR set up? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
W Odin EA Set up Explanation Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
S Profitable EA ForexSignal30 Extreme available, try it out. Check the manual on the attachment to set it up Trading Systems and Strategies 4
Marinosa How To Set TP And SL Forex Education 0
aazsfx New EA Lolitha v1.3 EA with set file - FREE Unlimited !!! Trading Systems and Strategies 17
W General How to set EA on Mobile Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
M New Crypto Regulations Set Forth by FinCEN Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
hoangqb New EA ReDragon v1.03 + set 1000% in week MT5 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 21
L How to Set Up MT4 to get Push Alerts Forex Education 1
A trading environment and basic set ups General Discussions 3
Xarach Suggestion How to set Email alerts in MT4 MetaTrader 13
M Gibraltar Set on New Crypto Markets Manipulation Guidelines Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
raymundjohn dragon EA help me to set up Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
ssehrat New EA Please find attached Original Gold Mining EA with SET File. Trading Systems and Strategies 6
M Rapid Forex — a set of aggressive Forex trading strategies (Rapid Forex) by Robert Borowski and Stephen A. Pierce. Forex Education 1
U Profitable EA ReDragon v1.03 + set 1000% in week MT5 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 53
J Another good set of indicators - Power Gold MetaTrader 8
P Priority.Forex Set-Ups & Premium Signals Forex Signals and Pamm 9
OPTIMIZFX Forex Kingle Set Files? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 28
C RSI: How to Set Up And Use in Trading Trading Systems and Strategies 6
Ce mag Skynet v8.75 I am looking for a profitable set file. Trading Systems and Strategies 16
P Profitable EA set files for Thunderbird v.10 Trading Systems and Strategies 26
J Jacaranda Old and New Version + Set files Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 23
Rubiano Almeida Set forget pattern profit indicator Forex Education 5
Muhammad Ayub Suggestion Search Best Set File Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K General WE NEED GOOD SET FILES FOR THIS EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
viper7o3 Suggestion Can someone suggest profitable set files for ISEA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
viper7o3 Profitable EA Algotrade Soft Innovative EA Plus Profitable Set files. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 107
N Report Please share Life Changer EA_full_version set file Forex Education 41
N General Does anyone have set file of TSR v5 2018 Forex Education 1
Md Saidul Islam Suggestion TSR V5 2018. I need more accurate set file Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 83
P Forex News GBP: Further Pound Gains Ahead As EUR/GBP Set For A Technical Breakout - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: FOMC Minutes: Fed Set For A Dec Hike But Could Put First Hike In '18 On Hold - SEB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Focus Shifts Back To Brexit Talks; GBP Volatility Set To Rise - ANZ Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Set To Rally Post-BoE Meeting; A Buy Vs USD & JPY This Week - Barclays Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Looking To Set Strategic Longs Near 1.15 On A Deeper Correction - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News NZD: Set To Remain Soft Vs AUD, EUR, GBP, CAD; Rallies A Sell - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Set To Remain Volatile Amid 2 Opposing Forces - Barclays Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/JPY Set To Rise Further & EUR/USD Set To Reach Attractive Buy Levels - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Poloz To Set Tone For October's BoC Meeting - Barclays Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Hawkish Fed Set To Hike In December - SEB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Despite Strong NFP, EUR/USD Set To Hit 1.20 In Next 1-2 Weeks - Danske Interactive Forex Trading 0