What's new

Google Cloud VPS - Free 365 days

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes
It is working fine for over 10 months. I just did started it roughly one year ago. Now the monthly bill is 20$

I'm using Amazon AWS EC2 servers trail. Its 1 year trial but problem slows down during certain hours and becomes almost inaccessible.

Google vps, please who know the set up?

Can we use this on any broker? How many terminals can we run in one VPS?

Can we use this on any broker? How many terminals can we run in one VPS?
Depend on EA, if the EA consume memory or CPU load - you may use 1 to 3 terminal. If EA consume low memory while processing and CPU usage, you may go for 5 to 6 terminal on it. But to many EA run at 1 terminal, there will be delayed order in ms.
Usually free vps come with 1 cpu and 2gbyte of RAM.

I have tried before! if someone want to try, you should pay attention on expiring date. otherwise you cannot get back your data! It happened to me :(

This is the latest update. The trial period provided with a prepaid coupon for services does not include the vps now. So its a waste of time joining with your credit card as a member for the trial services for 1 year if all you want is the VPS trial. You cant use the coupon to pay for the trial anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.