What's new

where can i get free vps

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Exness provides free vps. After requesting for vps you need to wait 5 days and within this period you have to maintain at least 100$ free margin.

Try amazon and google..free 1year
Hello,
I have tried previously google vps and it works fine. However it asks for credit card details before you could benefit from the free vps offer.
Does Amazon VPS Require Credit card verification too?

Hello,
I have tried previously google vps and it works fine. However it asks for credit card details before you could benefit from the free vps offer.
Does Amazon VPS Require Credit card verification too?
Yes, but tat no problem.. U can cancel it before it expire.. Jus delete ur card no in the setting..
U can also u

Yes, but tat no problem.. U can cancel it before it expire.. Jus delete ur card no in the setting..
U can also u
Since i don't have a credit card right now (it has expired) i'm looking for a VPS service that does not require Credit card verification or a Free or Trial VPS service.
Thank you anyway.

Free VPS without credit card ones have to be careful because many of them might be fake or scam

Some broker will let you create free vps as long as you trade with required lot size(3 to 4 lots) within a month. Im using fbs with free vps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.