What's new

im not sure where to begin

jamescardoza1

I think that Forex trading is difficult, especially nowadays.

You may think that it is because it’s complicated to have a winning strategy or because you need $1 million to generate a decent income or because you should have some innate skills… it’s not that.

I know that this sounds like one of those quotes that will take you nowhere, but “you are your only limit”.

When you have to buy a new phone - boom - amazon, delivery on the same day.
You need to buy a train ticket? There’s an app for it, you can buy it in 2 minutes from your bedroom.
Want a pizza? “Hey, I want a pepperoni pizza at 4 Privet Drive, $5 more if you can deliver in next 20 minutes”.
You need to do a research? There’s internet explorer… well, I’m joking. There’s chrome and you have access to the world in seconds.

Everything is ready. You can access everything now.

This environment doesn’t contribute to form two skills that are necessary for Forex Traders: patience and discipline.

Many people believe that traders fail because they don’t have a good strategy, because they are not skilled, because Forex Trading is a scam and Brokers are there to take your money and run.
I’ve been moderator for a Forex forum for a long time; I’m an instructor on Udemy with more than 4000 students. I have been trading Forex since 2007. Trust me if I tell you that the main reason for traders to fail is that they make a psychological mistake sooner or later.

1. They have a bad day and they decide to open more trades to recover the losses;
  2. They made a mistake, they feel stupid and they decide to increase the size to recover the loss of that stupid mistake;
  3. They are in a good winning streak and decide to increase the size because it’s a good period;

Do not invest your own money, Search a PROP FIRM and lear his rquirements .... like Alpha Capitasl, FTMO, MyForexFound .... and a lot more

Forex is the largest currency trading market in the world and along with this; it offers range of opportunities for earning. Besides knowledge, you need a good trading broker to start trading with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.