What's new

forex is risky business for sure.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Yes forex is risky business for sure. And it becomes more risky when you take it as a part time. You have to take it seriously. Psychology plays an important role in trading. When you treat it as a part time job, it means you give less concentration on it. You lot of practice to make up your mind for trading

I also agree that Forex trading is a risky business for earning profit in the world. But on the hand the biggest truth is that it is one of the highly profitable businesses. By investing in online Forex market people now earning good money but you should learn how to minimize the loss. AT ForexOne trading Company the Forex traders can effectively learn how to control their trading risk properly.

Well, saying it's risky is actually relative to one's definition of risk. Just like any other business has associated risks, same it is with forex. The major challenge traders face is attaching too much emotions to their trading.

Forex is a risky business but if you have strong knowledge and a reliable broker then there’s less risk for you in the forex market. a reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. if you use forex in a very proper way then there’s less chance of losing money. I trade with Eurotrader. they are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with.

Demo is recommended indeed. There is only one thing certain in Forex, and that is the risk. :sneaky: I always start on demo when I use a new expert advisor, running it for at least a few months

Forex Trading Risky Business If you are a risky business, you have to trade with proper knowledge. If a trader joins trading without education, he will never be able to make a profit. It is possible to make a profit after combining many strategies. How to manage trades, how to follow management, how to maintain risk. If you have no idea about all these things, it is never possible to snatch profits from trading.

Forex is a really risky business. You have to make every move very carefully. A reliable broker and strong knowledge are very important for a trader. Strong is the most important thing. There is no alternative way of strong knowledge. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They are really very helpful.

Yes forex is risky business for sure. And it becomes more risky when you take it as a part time. You have to take it seriously. Psychology plays an important role in trading. When you treat it as a part time job, it means you give less concentration on it. You lot of practice to make up your mind for trading
This is spot on and I myself is victim of this, I have recently started trading during lockdown built up a demo account and I was becoming confident, lockdown lifted, I went back to work and time behind the charts where minimal, and needless to say the profits too, I stopped and revising my strategy.

agreed , I blew 2 accounts today and just got my respect back for this game

Give 10 people the same trading strategy and you'll get 10 completely different results... It is not about the strategy but about the mindset, inner game, emotional control and risk management that goes along with the strategy that matters.

that correct. When I started I made positions based on guess :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Good Day,

I would be more grateful if you allow me to comment on this topic.

All kinds of trading including stocks, commodities, Forex are risky,

Forex trading is principally risky for the following main reasons:
1. No strict money management rules
2. You aren’t disciplined,
3. Have no precise trading plan to stick to

Please feel free to ask for more details.

Sincerely,
Akwin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.