What's new

Suggestion Why pay for something you are not sure it'll work

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mlamuli

I think guys that mentors should give a trial first when they are selling their product so that one will know for sure that whatever that is being sold is working or it doesn't

Personally, I avoid buying stuff for forex, unless it's textbooks. Any strategies, robots, classes, etc, I avoid. If they were so profitable, the people who created them would live off those profits, they wouldn't be shilling them to newbies.

I think guys that mentors should give a trial first when they are selling their product so that one will know for sure that whatever that is being sold is working or it doesn't
Very few do, and the reason is that systems do not work for everyone and some work for no one.

Nobody ever became succesful without risk, if it bother you then continue to do your education, get your degree, and work for someone...simpleemotion smile

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.