What's new

Forex News 10 Major banks predicts NFP reports and expecting something for USD

cstrading

Major banks expects a employment drop of 8-10 million and the consensus is very weak (-8 million) and the unemployment rate will be around 20% for the month of may.

Hope USD recovers soon !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Forex News USD/JPY: Trading The BoJ - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/CAD: Trading The BoC - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC Minutes - Views From 12 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading The RBA - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News JPY: Trading The BoJ - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC - Views From 15 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Trading The BoE - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR: Trading The ECB - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Trading The BoC - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading The RBA - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC Minutes - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News JPY: Trading The BoJ - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Trading The BoC - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC Minutes - Views From 15 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading The RBA - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC - Views From 15 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading The RBA: Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
R Major pairs in forex Forex Education 0
B Forex strategy and trading indicators for iqoptions trading major pairs only Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M forex kings major key strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 11
D Forex Kings Jason Noah MAJOR KEY strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 47
Beanstalk3301 Strategy Real Major Key Strategy Forex Education 0
Bmoreprofit Can someone make Major Minor Fib Points for MT4? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S trendline major tips Interactive Forex Trading 1
M General Things I ask myself before a trade: 1 What's the market structure, range or trend? 2 Where are the major SR areas? 3 Can I lean my stops again General Discussions 1
benkal 3 MAJOR REASONS WHY YOU ARE LOSING IN TRADING General Discussions 42
A I'm a semi monk in the trade business. The major I studied in the university is not finance. I changed my job several times after graduation. Every ti Forex Education 0
A Suggestion Major mistakes made by Forex traders resulting in blown account. Forex Indicators and Tools 11
A trading major trends and get used to your favorite pair General Discussions 0
M Major Food Chains to be Among Testers of China’s New Digital Currency Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
M UK’s FCA blacklisted major crypto exchange Kraken Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 8
R CONTINUATION PATTERNS What are Continuation Chart Patterns? Forming a major component of technical analysis, continuation chart patterns assist invest Forex Education 0
J The US dollar hits Europe and the United States back to step 1.1000. Gold 1450 safe-haven buying support Crude oil focuses on three major energy repor General Discussions 1
J General US stocks three major index rebounded strongly, gold prices plunged back to test 1,500 US dollars General Discussions 1
Ibrahim Simal Forex News USDCHF Broke Past Major Support, Potential Further Drop! Forex Education 1
P Forex News OANDA partners with Dell Boomi(TM) to provide seamless integration of Rates API with major... Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: 'Embrace The Strong EUR' In 2018 Ahead Of Next Major Catalyst - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News G10FX: Assessing The Key FX Driver In 2018 & Its Potential Impact On Major FX - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD/JPY: 8-Years History Of Major Reversal From 88/90: S-Term & M-Term Targets - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/CHF: A Major Base In Place; Levels & Targets - Credit Suisse Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR: Stay Bullish EUR On Major Crosses, Fade EUR/USD Rallies To 1.15 For Now - TD Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/JPY: 'High Conviction' Of A 'Major Bull Trend' Ahead; Where To Target? - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: A Couple Of 'Major Positives' For CAD; Where To Target? - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 1
T Cue Banks Trading Strategy for US.30? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R How do the banks and market makers move the forex price? Forex Education 0
M Cue banks wall street academy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C The market movers and the top economy banks General Discussions 2
W Do banks and hedge funds use EAs in their trading? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
M 40 German banks apply for BaFin license to offer crypto services Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0