What's new

Major pairs in forex

Forex is a currency market. Currency in the market comes in pairs. Traders trade to earn money. There are a lot of pairs to trade. Choosing the right one for them is quite difficult. I recommend new traders should start with major pairs. They are more volatile than others. The broker also provides quite good facilities on major pair. As my broker, Eurotrader offers low spreads and high leverage on major currency pairs in the forex market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Forex strategy and trading indicators for iqoptions trading major pairs only Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M forex kings major key strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 11
D Forex Kings Jason Noah MAJOR KEY strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 44
Beanstalk3301 Strategy Real Major Key Strategy Forex Education 0
Bmoreprofit Can someone make Major Minor Fib Points for MT4? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S trendline major tips Interactive Forex Trading 1
M General Things I ask myself before a trade: 1 What's the market structure, range or trend? 2 Where are the major SR areas? 3 Can I lean my stops again General Discussions 1
benkal 3 MAJOR REASONS WHY YOU ARE LOSING IN TRADING General Discussions 42
A I'm a semi monk in the trade business. The major I studied in the university is not finance. I changed my job several times after graduation. Every ti Forex Education 0
A Suggestion Major mistakes made by Forex traders resulting in blown account. Forex Indicators and Tools 11
A trading major trends and get used to your favorite pair General Discussions 0
C Forex News 10 Major banks predicts NFP reports and expecting something for USD Forex Education 3
M Major Food Chains to be Among Testers of China’s New Digital Currency Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
M UK’s FCA blacklisted major crypto exchange Kraken Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 8
R CONTINUATION PATTERNS What are Continuation Chart Patterns? Forming a major component of technical analysis, continuation chart patterns assist invest Forex Education 0
J The US dollar hits Europe and the United States back to step 1.1000. Gold 1450 safe-haven buying support Crude oil focuses on three major energy repor General Discussions 1
J General US stocks three major index rebounded strongly, gold prices plunged back to test 1,500 US dollars General Discussions 1
Ibrahim Simal Forex News USDCHF Broke Past Major Support, Potential Further Drop! Forex Education 1
P Forex News OANDA partners with Dell Boomi(TM) to provide seamless integration of Rates API with major... Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: 'Embrace The Strong EUR' In 2018 Ahead Of Next Major Catalyst - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News G10FX: Assessing The Key FX Driver In 2018 & Its Potential Impact On Major FX - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD/JPY: 8-Years History Of Major Reversal From 88/90: S-Term & M-Term Targets - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/JPY: Trading The BoJ - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/CAD: Trading The BoC - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC Minutes - Views From 12 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading The RBA - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News JPY: Trading The BoJ - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC - Views From 15 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Trading The BoE - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR: Trading The ECB - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Trading The BoC - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading The RBA - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC Minutes - Views From 10 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/CHF: A Major Base In Place; Levels & Targets - Credit Suisse Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News JPY: Trading The BoJ - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR: Stay Bullish EUR On Major Crosses, Fade EUR/USD Rallies To 1.15 For Now - TD Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Trading The BoC - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC Minutes - Views From 15 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading The RBA - Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/JPY: 'High Conviction' Of A 'Major Bull Trend' Ahead; Where To Target? - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Trading The FOMC - Views From 15 Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading The RBA: Views From Major Banks Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: A Couple Of 'Major Positives' For CAD; Where To Target? - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 1
P Stocks and Indexes are more volatile than currency pairs.Stocks and Indexes are also mpre of fundamental trading more than technicals. Stocks and Indexes 0
Z Recommended Robot to use in everything,CFDs, Currency Pairs Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Best pairs to trade, EURUSD, GBPJYP, Gold etc.? Complaints and Suggestions 1
V Which pairs do you think should be banned from trading with EA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
H SLK FINTECH EA MT4 : All pairs Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R This "Chart Pattern Dashboard" Indicator Scans ALL Currency Pairs & ALL Time- Frames For Powerful Price Breakout Patterns That Have The Highest Probab Trading Systems and Strategies 0