What's new

3 MAJOR REASONS WHY YOU ARE LOSING IN TRADING

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
1. POOR RISK MANAGEMENT- AS LONG AS YOU IGNORE THIS PRACTICE OF RISKING 1% OF YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE BECAUSE PROFESSIONAL TRADERS KNOW THAT TRADING IS ALL ABOUT PROBABILITIES, YOU WILL ALWAYS BLOW YOUR ACCOUNT AND WILL ALWAYS BE KING OF DEPOSIT. START TO PRACTICE PROPER RISK MANAGEMENT NOW!

2. GET RICH QUICK MENTALITY- THINK LONG TERM AND TREAT TRADING AS A BUSINESS, GROWTH WILL BE SLOW AT FIRST BUT AS YOUR CAPITAL GROWS SO WILL THE PROFITS, ROME WASNT BUILT IN ONE DAY! TRYING TO GET RICH OVERNIGHT IS RECIPE FOR GUARANTEED FAILURE.

3. NO TRADING PLAN- YOU ARE JUST GAMBLING, GOING LONG OR SHORT AND HOPING, PRAYING IT GOES IN YOUR FAVOUR IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BLINDLY DOING PROVIDED THEY DONT HAVE A WRITTEN PLAN THEY ARE FOLLOWING, SO IF WANT TO BE A STEP CLOSER TO JOIN THE WINNING SIDE START BY LAYING OUT A TRADING PLAN WHICH YOU WILL FOLLOW WITH DISCIPLINE NO MATTER WHAT SO AS TO INTRODUCE CONSISNTENCY BECAUSE ITS WHAT MAKES US WIN
Brilliant

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can starts trading and earn a lot of money from the forex market if they have strong knowledge about forex. The most 3 major reasons why people face losses is trade with a wrong broker, trade with no knowledge, have no patient while trading. I trade with Eurotrader. They are very reliable and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

Noted all the rules it's quite intresting to be amdist intelltuals on this subjet .....I just started trading I will also like to know if belly fx is a good system to work with ....?

1. POOR RISK MANAGEMENT- AS LONG AS YOU IGNORE THIS PRACTICE OF RISKING 1% OF YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE BECAUSE PROFESSIONAL TRADERS KNOW THAT TRADING IS ALL ABOUT PROBABILITIES, YOU WILL ALWAYS BLOW YOUR ACCOUNT AND WILL ALWAYS BE KING OF DEPOSIT. START TO PRACTICE PROPER RISK MANAGEMENT NOW!

2. GET RICH QUICK MENTALITY- THINK LONG TERM AND TREAT TRADING AS A BUSINESS, GROWTH WILL BE SLOW AT FIRST BUT AS YOUR CAPITAL GROWS SO WILL THE PROFITS, ROME WASNT BUILT IN ONE DAY! TRYING TO GET RICH OVERNIGHT IS RECIPE FOR GUARANTEED FAILURE.

3. NO TRADING PLAN- YOU ARE JUST GAMBLING, GOING LONG OR SHORT AND HOPING, PRAYING IT GOES IN YOUR FAVOUR IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BLINDLY DOING PROVIDED THEY DONT HAVE A WRITTEN PLAN THEY ARE FOLLOWING, SO IF WANT TO BE A STEP CLOSER TO JOIN THE WINNING SIDE START BY LAYING OUT A TRADING PLAN WHICH YOU WILL FOLLOW WITH DISCIPLINE NO MATTER WHAT SO AS TO INTRODUCE CONSISNTENCY BECAUSE ITS WHAT MAKES US WIN
I think people should just delete their Instagram accounts because of these mentors who show Off their huge profits leading to people blowing their accounts.
It's good motivation for others but not to everyone

Well in my own experience many fails because of number 3 why in a sense a complete trading plan would work around reason 1 and 2 , what actuallly happens is many have a entry and exit strategy but what we all need is a profitable process only developed by having a plan which requires speific execution method , i am honestly being quick with words here but this stands to emphazise that a plan and the right physchology to trading essential , rarely acquired if your process ( what you do before and while trading) hasnt yet been discovered and applied to execute the plan to the best of its ability .

NOt being patient is the problem I'm currently working on. I'm learning more and more to recognize quality setups as time goes on.
How do you deal with that problem? I had to a put a sticky note on the edge of my screen to remind me to be patient, haha.

Agree with your post. Sadly we live in a world where people want results straight away, they see these fake youtube traders and insta-traders with green lambo's.
Test your strategy/system, then test it again, and then on a demo account with small lot size, etc etc
Be patient, respect your systems rules, and as mentioned dont over trade or what I call 'revenge trading', trying to get back what you lost.

some people have this need to be in the market all the time. you need to know when to trade and when to stay way from the market

The only three reasons that occur from the top of my head is Poor Risk Management, the mentality to earn more profit without proper experience and no trading plans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.