What's new

I'm a semi monk in the trade business. The major I studied in the university is not finance. I changed my job several times after graduation. Every ti

a13400993921

I'm a semi monk in the trade business. The major I studied in the university is not finance. I changed my job several times after graduation. Every time I was totally out of touch with finance. When I entered this field, I began to get tired of my previous life. Before the two Frontlines of life - home and work, the work can basically see the end at a glance, I feel that my great time is a waste, get eclipsed. Later, I learned that one of my relatives was in this field, so I asked him to introduce me. In this way, a layman of mine started his own trading path.
When I first came into contact with the transaction, I really had a refreshing feeling. Every day I watch the K-line ups and downs, and I feel inexplicably excited. At the beginning, I didn't know anything, so I dared to enter the gold direct firm offer. On the one hand, I was tired of my previous life and wanted to start a new life. On the other hand, I was like a newborn, and I was both fresh and curious about this industry. But with the experience of breaking out of positions, I began to re-examine the transaction, because my monthly salary is not high, and my life is forced, I can't always take my own money to do the loss business. So I began to study trading hungrily. I searched for books and videos related to trading in many ways. I wanted to master this technology quickly, so as to change my current life state and realize my life ideal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.