What's new

I'm a semi monk in the trade business. The major I studied in the university is not finance. I changed my job several times after graduation. Every ti

a13400993921

I'm a semi monk in the trade business. The major I studied in the university is not finance. I changed my job several times after graduation. Every time I was totally out of touch with finance. When I entered this field, I began to get tired of my previous life. Before the two Frontlines of life - home and work, the work can basically see the end at a glance, I feel that my great time is a waste, get eclipsed. Later, I learned that one of my relatives was in this field, so I asked him to introduce me. In this way, a layman of mine started his own trading path.
When I first came into contact with the transaction, I really had a refreshing feeling. Every day I watch the K-line ups and downs, and I feel inexplicably excited. At the beginning, I didn't know anything, so I dared to enter the gold direct firm offer. On the one hand, I was tired of my previous life and wanted to start a new life. On the other hand, I was like a newborn, and I was both fresh and curious about this industry. But with the experience of breaking out of positions, I began to re-examine the transaction, because my monthly salary is not high, and my life is forced, I can't always take my own money to do the loss business. So I began to study trading hungrily. I searched for books and videos related to trading in many ways. I wanted to master this technology quickly, so as to change my current life state and realize my life ideal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Are there any good semi-automated trading systems out there? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Profitable EA Anyone has this "Martingale Manager EA – SEMI AUTO – Good Profit"? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R New EA EA semi Auto yang menemani EA andalan ane trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
roshan jaiswar SATANIC V5 semi-longterm + additional Forex Indicators and Tools 1
L Best platform to use to trade? MetaTrader 0
C General V75 best teschnique to trade it Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T DDSMM Trade Size Calculator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B How to enter a trade using trendline breaks Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B What to do before entering a trade Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A how to trade. can you guide me MetaTrader 6
S How long you will trade manually Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Best ea to trade in forex market Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Commodities traded.See how to trade them.Examples are.... Commodities 0
A How to import mt4 trade backtest to myfxbook Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Mt4/Mt5 terminals are the best in the world.USE THESE TO TRADE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. MetaTrader 0
Z EURUSD Trade plan 29.03.2021 Interactive Forex Trading 0
J Best timeframe to trade on Forex Education 2
S What kind of music you hear while you trade? General Discussions 14
K How to trade synthetic indices Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T A buy trade on NAS100 Forex Education 0
T Taking a buy trade on nas100 Forex Education 0
S Do you know ligafrica . He make $10M on avrg on every trade. is he a legit or? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Best pairs to trade, EURUSD, GBPJYP, Gold etc.? Complaints and Suggestions 1
K TRADE ATS 3.0 Action Threshold Software Forex Indicators and Tools 11
F What is the best EA to trade XAUUSD (GOLD) Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Time frames to use to trade and make profits Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Suggestion Harmonic scanner how to trade harminic scanners Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A what is next step for your trading career if your trade's good General Discussions 5
M Cant install any EA nor trade MetaTrader 6
O General Best way to trade the forex market General Discussions 4
M Best way to trade small account synthetic indices? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B How to trade a range in a simple way Trading Systems and Strategies 1
B How to trade break retest and continuatiom Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Tools to trade nas100 General Discussions 0
C Good Ea for mt4 to trade indices Ctrader 0
V I'm looking for FHG Trade Advisor Indicator please send it here Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Forex Trading Sessions, Best Time To Trade Forex Market General Discussions 5
T Strategy on how to trade VIX 75 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K My very first real account trade General Discussions 0
K Why you should trade on gold Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R which currency is safe to trade Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Strategy Must Read for those who want to trade trends Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Strategy Anyone else trade V & Z patterns on NasDaq? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
R How Do I know if I’m Ready to Trade With Real Account/Money? Forex Education 2
R Is there anyway one can avoid entering a trade to early? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F script for auto close trade Forex Indicators and Tools 1
L General How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader? Forex Education 1
M hi i am here now to trade with you Forex Education 1
C Which currency is safe to trade General Discussions 38
C Is Olymp trade safe to trade in forex Interactive Forex Trading 0