What's new

General Unlock 30% OFF on ALL CHALLENGES with My Funded FX DX Trade Launch!

propfirms

Prop Firms
Embark on an exciting venture with My Funded FX's DX Trade Launch Promotion! Utilize the code 'DX30' on the DXTrade platform to avail a 30% discount on ALL CHALLENGES. This extraordinary offer, available for unlimited uses per customer, serves as a gateway for traders to enhance their trading experience.

MFF-DX30.png
Seize this exceptional opportunity as the promotion concludes on February 29th at 11:59 PM CST. My Funded FX encourages traders to unlock the excitement, explore the DXTrade platform, and enrich their trading journey with exclusive discounts. The DX30 code acts as a key to a realm of possibilities where savings and innovation converge.

Don't let this limited-time promotion slip away. Join the launch celebration, immerse yourself in the power of DX Trade, and witness your trading potential soar to new heights. Elevate your journey, embrace the future of trading, and maximize the benefits of My Funded FX's DX Trade Launch Promotion!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.