What's new

I would like to join the queue for writing an Expert Advisor

Tamil_Forexx

I'll get straight to the point!

Strategy for 10-minute charts (when used on 5-minute charts, the settings of all indicators are doubled).

Description. This is a trend following intraday trading method with the following indicators:

WMA 5 period
SMA 10 period
Slow stochastic (5,3,3).
RSI(14).
Default MACD.

Rules: Plot all indicated indicators on 10-minute charts. Trades are only taken between 8AM-12PM EST and/or 2AM-4AM EST.

Buy when the 5 WMA crosses up the 10 SMA, the stochastic is signaling up, the RSI is above 50, the MACD on the histogram is above 0, and the average MACD crosses up.

Sell when the 5 WMA crosses below the 10 SMA, Stochastic signals down, RSI is less than 50, MACD histogram is greater than 0, MACD averages cross down.

Take profits at key price levels ending at 00, 20, 40, 60, 80. We use levels of 50, but 40 and 60 are also good levels for taking profits.

Stop loss - 25 pips.

Screenshots in attached files:

EUR/USD sell signal. The 5 WMA was below the 10 SMA at 8 o'clock EST. Stochastic has crossed down, RSI is below 50, MACD is looking down.

EUR/USD buy signal 5\10 crossing up, stochastic up, RSI above 50, MACD up when the histogram is above 0.

Waiting for an answer!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.