What's new

hi , does anyone know a legit broker i can join

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
you have many good brokers around. when it comes to choosing a brooker, it really has a lot to do with trading style. what is unique about your trading style? that's what is going to determine your broker. mind sharing what you need most in your broker?

Yes, FXPro is good broker, I also like ICMarkets. They say that they are real ECN broker and withdrawal are very fast. And they offer paypal.

i was try on forex4you.com
u can try a NDD Cent account
is anybody in here got information about NDD Cent account from another broker?

Are you in the US? If so, the best one is Oanda. That's what I'm using with the Forex Fury EA.

I was in Oanda before. So, are you profitable?

I was 3 years with Oanda - winning some, but losing a lot more. I was about to quit trading because of the trauma and belief that trading may not be for me as I always fail.
As a last ditch, I made one of my strategies into an EA - to trade more consistently without emotion. But it still kept losing although backtests showing it is good. I know, backtest doesn't necessarily reflect live or forward test but the result of failure had such a large deviation!

So, I tried an exact same EA on Oanda and opened up another account - Blueberry. Note I did it on live account. Because I read a lot of conspiracies around the web that a lot of big brokers are trading against you and increasing slippages/stop hunting/etc because your lost is their win. So I want to prove that.

And if I lose on both brokers - then I quit trading as I'm a lousy trader.

Blueberry's server is in Tokyo, Oanda's server is in New York. I put my VPS in New York (because I trusted Oanda) so ping to Oanda is the fastest. I put them both in one server to save $.

Lo and behold after 3 months - Blueberry profits at $128. Oanda lost $127. :eek:

I compared all the trade entries - Oanda stop losses got triggered more, more slippages, wider spreads and delayed order entries. I started believing in my trading skills once again. I closed my account at Oanda - they have already profited from me greatly (on terms of money and also morale). After 5 months more in Blueberry, profit came to $300+.

I am not trusting Oanda again or any US brokers for that matter. And here I thought the most honest among them are Oanda. Up to you if you want to heed my advise. I am not selling Blueberry, there are other good brokers out there of your choosing.

Who knows, maybe you will be more profitable with other brokers. You don't have to close your account with them - just withdraw half and use the half to open up another account to compare like what I did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.