What's new

IC Markets or FPMarkets?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

daveand

I only had an account with IC Markets and won't ever go back or advice anyone to use them. They lie big about their spread. Don't believe what's on their website. On MT4 you will see huge spread.

gdhu

most of people use IC Markets, and i use to trade with that broker. so i recoment to you IC Markets (i haven't try FPMarkets )

Lene Hutmacher

I used to trade with FP Markets. They're a decent broker never had issues with withdrawals.
Didn't try IC yet because I saw so many bad reviews about them. Reputation is everything when it comes to forex brokers.

likerebateforex

IC Markets has excellent support, low spread, no problem with deposit and withdraw. ( I haven't tried FPMarkets, so I don't know about this broker. )

Flavio Esteves

Definitely FP Markets from my own experience with both brokers. IC Markets lies regarding their trading conditions, they widen the spreads A LOT ans slippage is huge. Platforms freeze all the time and he server crashed around 5 times in 6 months while I was trading!
They almost never executed my stop loss or take profit without slippage! Thankfully I gave FP Markets a try although I was skeptic at beginning, and all seems fine so far, I will make sure to update the thread if someone goes wrong believe me.

Vince Dunajski

I can only comment on IC Markets, they used to be good but their service got horrible in the past year this is why I no longer trust them with my money. Fed up with freezing platform and slow servers. Support takes forever to reply, on live chat you need to wait forever just to find out they can't help you. (n)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks