What's new

IC Markets or FPMarkets?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes
I only had an account with IC Markets and won't ever go back or advice anyone to use them. They lie big about their spread. Don't believe what's on their website. On MT4 you will see huge spread.

most of people use IC Markets, and i use to trade with that broker. so i recoment to you IC Markets (i haven't try FPMarkets )

I used to trade with FP Markets. They're a decent broker never had issues with withdrawals.
Didn't try IC yet because I saw so many bad reviews about them. Reputation is everything when it comes to forex brokers.

IC Markets has excellent support, low spread, no problem with deposit and withdraw. ( I haven't tried FPMarkets, so I don't know about this broker. )

Definitely FP Markets from my own experience with both brokers. IC Markets lies regarding their trading conditions, they widen the spreads A LOT ans slippage is huge. Platforms freeze all the time and he server crashed around 5 times in 6 months while I was trading!
They almost never executed my stop loss or take profit without slippage! Thankfully I gave FP Markets a try although I was skeptic at beginning, and all seems fine so far, I will make sure to update the thread if someone goes wrong believe me.

I can only comment on IC Markets, they used to be good but their service got horrible in the past year this is why I no longer trust them with my money. Fed up with freezing platform and slow servers. Support takes forever to reply, on live chat you need to wait forever just to find out they can't help you. (n)

I think FP Markets top it when its compared with IC, cause look at this spread i think it shows the results already.

1582195154136.png
And its spreads are lower than IC plus for a scalper the execution speed its faster.

Try it yourself if there are any second thoughts.

Yes, between IC and FP markets, FP Markets take the win easily, cause of their spreads and execution speed, if your a scalper the execution matters, so FP markets are better in it, plus they both are no different than one, their leverages are same and also active for a long time, FP 2005 and IC 2007, but why FP Markets then you ask ? that's cause of the customer support team as well, IC customer support bad , FP customer support is better, and with opening balance, FP is less compared with IC. So try it yourself or research it yourself and find out.

Personally I'm using FP Markets since 3 years, I'm very satisfied, fast execution, low spreads, instant deposits, fast withdrawals, and vert friendly support, i have tried more than 30 brokers, but it's hard to find a great and trustable broker like FP Markets.

Definitely FP Markets from my own experience with both brokers. IC Markets lies regarding their trading conditions, they widen the spreads A LOT ans slippage is huge. Platforms freeze all the time and he server crashed around 5 times in 6 months while I was trading!
They almost never executed my stop loss or take profit without slippage! Thankfully I gave FP Markets a try although I was skeptic at beginning, and all seems fine so far, I will make sure to update the thread if someone goes wrong believe me.

Very well said about ICMarkets, I have been considering to join FP Markets for a while now...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.