What's new

inControl Reborn EA MT4 Unlimited

pabli77olp87

The Forex inControl Reborn EA Expert Advisor is a fully automated forex robot that usually sells for $310 . Forex inControl is an Expert Advisor that can work both as a single system on the account and in combination with any other Expert Advisor. He does not open orders all the time, he waits for the best moment to enter the market. This allows you to simultaneously trade with several Expert Advisors on one account without large drawdowns.

The Forex inControl Reborn EA Expert Advisor allows you to accurately specify the maximum possible drawdown so that under any circumstances you do not lose more than you expected. In the presented EA, we have applied a technology that automatically sets StopLoss for all orders at a price that will not allow you to lose a single dollar more than specified in the EA settings.
  • NEW Mode - Accelerator
  • Control drawdown
  • Trading two currencies
  • Diversify Your Risks
  • Do it all with Forex inControl Reborn

• The main thing that makes Forex inControl profitable and reliable:
    1. Tight drawdown control
    The most important thing in Forex trading is not to lose your deposit. That's why you need proper money management. Our Expert Advisor allows you to accurately specify the maximum possible drawdown so that under any circumstances you do not lose more than expected. In the presented EA, we have applied a technology that automatically sets StopLoss for all orders at a price that will not allow you to lose a single dollar more than specified in the EA settings.
    2. Trading two different pairs.
    The Forex inControl algorithm is so unique that the EA can easily work on many currency pairs. But we have chosen two of the best. Trading two currency pairs allows you to cover potential losses on one pair with profits from trading on the other. This diversification allows you to get a stable profit.
    3. Risks and profits
    Trading two currency pairs with the ability to limit the drawdown separately for each of them provides an excellent opportunity to diversify your profits and risks. This will allow you to receive stable profits with minimal risks.

Attachments

• InControl Reborn 2 MT4 _EG AU-M30.zip
    862.2 KB · Views: 27
It does not close orders in profit. I had a trade running which goes in good profit but EA did not close, so i left it run and wait. Next day i saw trade was closed in loose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.