What's new

New EA Irins Expert Advisor

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

bhushansky

custom made trading strategy that gives profit from the sideways as well as trending market conditions. Irins Expert Advisor trading involves hedging, and placing alternate buy and sell orders at certain levels. Our system works no matter what the market is doing.

Irins Expert Advisor is able to make profit 80%++ a month. If you want a Forex robot that generates an income no matter the market conditions, then Irins Expert Advisor forex trading is the perfect solution
Irins Expert Advisor uses triumvirate correlation strategy, code it using real time algorithm to find correlation between pairs and find best entries to make profit.

Our recommended balance to use Irins Expert Advisor is $5000. You can start as low as $200 to start EA and make profit in cent account. Our client divide it on many cent account and still get best result.

Use Irins Expert Advisor on max 3 pairs related. Our best performances for now is EU EJ UJ for high risk setup. You can try other triumvirate as long it is related.

Irins Expert Advisor covers all timeframe. So you can attach on any timeframe you want. It has the same result.
Irins Expert Advisor is already optimum on default setting. You are good to go with the default setting

Attachments

• Irins Expert Advisor.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 125
custom made trading strategy that gives profit from the sideways as well as trending market conditions. Irins Expert Advisor trading involves hedging, and placing alternate buy and sell orders at certain levels. Our system works no matter what the market is doing.

Irins Expert Advisor is able to make profit 80%++ a month. If you want a Forex robot that generates an income no matter the market conditions, then Irins Expert Advisor forex trading is the perfect solution
Irins Expert Advisor uses triumvirate correlation strategy, code it using real time algorithm to find correlation between pairs and find best entries to make profit.

Our recommended balance to use Irins Expert Advisor is $5000. You can start as low as $200 to start EA and make profit in cent account. Our client divide it on many cent account and still get best result.

Use Irins Expert Advisor on max 3 pairs related. Our best performances for now is EU EJ UJ for high risk setup. You can try other triumvirate as long it is related.

Irins Expert Advisor covers all timeframe. So you can attach on any timeframe you want. It has the same result.
Irins Expert Advisor is already optimum on default setting. You are good to go with the default setting
Thanks!

I thought it looked familiar......wonder what came first...Dragon Expert 4.1 or Irins ;)

Wonder why they stopped the fxbook with these amazing results?
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/irinsexpert/irins-expert-advisor-18/2791360

The use of this EA requires sufficient capital. Always start with a small lot and determine a safe step ...

I still use this profitable with my money management and filter news. Available set and use 5 pair on 10k fbs zero spread account. Don't be a greedy. Always Manage your DD by weekly and close all trade than start again on Monday. daily result not bad and below is a result.

thanks for sharing, must try this one! have you got strategy test results so you can share. i think that different brokers give different results, cheers!

Hi newby to this forum Red about the irins ea. Started testing it on a demo ( $1000) At first i thought it was rubbish as it opens both direction trades. Have been 2 days into testing and acc already up 5% realized profits.
Ill give it a few more days to see the results and see if its really worth the prise tag:sneaky:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.