What's new

Is Forex Trading a Science or an Art?

I happened to get into a discussion with a group of traders and this subject popped up. We didn't get into a conclusion on whether it's a science or an art. So, is it an art or a science and why?

The leverage is great part of Forex trading. It is considered as one of the most important tools in this financial market due to make high volume of profit. But the high leverage also contains high risk and that’s why at ForexOne trading platform I am trading since they give the flexible leverage that is 1:500, and it is perfect for me because now I am able to make good money.

The forex market is that online place where traders can buy, sell, exchange, and speculate on currencies. This market is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and forex brokers and investors. I am also a trader of this market. I always trade with TP Global FX,one of the most trustable retail brokers in the market. In forex market brokers are the shadow of the trader. I think this broker helps me in making position in forex market like a shadow of mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.