What's new

IS forex trading good?

Cinar8990

Forex can be a very good investment compared to stocks. ... Forex does not have to look for a buyer to take your position out, any time the trader wants, the trade can be closed during trading hours. For investors, Forex is a good way to make a nice ROI, but it can also take risks with it. discuss

The forex market is that online place where traders can buy, sell, exchange, and speculate on currencies. This market is made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and forex brokers and investors. I am also a trader of this market. I think that to know forex market is very much important because without information you are nothing in this market. I always keep faith on AtoZ Markets. They always help me by providing all kind of latest information and news about forex.

We all know the proverb that no risk no gain. Forex market has also risk. A trader when trading in the market, he always try to reduce the risk. It is not easy to minimize the risk. Trader should study hard before trading in the market. A broker also can help to minimize the risk. To give the guideline I take TP Global FX as my broker. Their planning, execution and ease of access pleasing me all time.

Forex is one of the riskiest form of investment that you can ever think of in your wildest imagination. It can make or break you.

forex trading is full of scams. People selling online courses that are pointless. They are here just to make money. I would say that 90% of what's out there on the market are scams

Today with Instagram this is even worse. People are there just to make money - they don't have competent courses.
If you are lucky enough to find an educator - I would say 10% of what's out there then you need to overcome the second major obstacle: Learn how to do it properly.

No pain no gain; risk and reward go together. This is true in Forex Market. You must study, do researches, be familiarized with one or two currencies and stay fast with them, be very good with indicators, and get ready to take some risks. I am sure it will give you the comparable reward.
If you are really deep in it, you can find or create for yourself a Machine to make money for you. That is automated trading. Like other things, machine will save more labor and generate more income.

i read those comments and lots of good people here. much appriciate about your thoughts. forex is good with long term commitment and stratagy.

Forex trading is a legit investment but its been given a bad rap due to the multiple scams that exist. The instagram fake gurus and unlicensed brokers are making people lose their trust in forex

do find a reputable broker that has been here for a while.. did experienced with unlicensed broker, don't take that path

yeah it is good as trading any financial markets. forex just has bad rep because there are many scammers from very questionable parts of the world. some bucket shop brokers, and some brokers who downright screw you over and dont let you withdraw lmao

forex takes a long time to learn, and 97% of traders loose what they put in.
Banks will always encourage fx as they take money from retail traders day in and day out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.