What's new

John Ghatti's Poverty Vaccine Software (EA)

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
John Ghatti's software seems like it's the best out there but nobody that has purchased the software seems to be showing results except for Ghatti himself
That's true. I haven't found anyone showing their success results also. But, with that being said, I also haven't found anyone who has bought it and says it doesn't work either..??

I'm not defending John Ghatti here coz I haven't used his software yet. But those that are saying if the EA works why should the creator ask for money for it are wrong. All of us go shopping and pay money for goods and services that work all the time. Everything in this life that provides value is for sale. Besides, creators and inventors are entitled to be paid for their intellectual property...

I'm not defending John Ghatti here coz I haven't used his software yet. But those that are saying if the EA works why should the creator ask for money for it are wrong. All of us go shopping and pay money for goods and services that work all the time. Everything in this life that provides value is for sale. Besides, creators and inventors are entitled to be paid for their intellectual property...
I agree with you completely, the person worked, and the work should be paid.Ok hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.