What's new

JumStoch V2.5 (REV C1) EA

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

BB Trader

Dear friends,

I recently got JumStoch V2.5 (REV C1) EA, and tried to put on charts to test demo account but it is not running and give below message, if anyone can get this error and know how to resolve it please comment.

"FFCAL ERROR-WEB PAGE DOWNLOAD WAS NOT COMPLETE!"

Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 104
you will probably need to add some url to "allow webrequest", you can find this option in tools/options/expert advisors

Dear friends,

I recently got JumStoch V2.5 (REV C1) EA, and tried to put on charts to test demo account but it is not running and give below message, if anyone can get this error and know how to resolve it please comment.

Thanks

Hi, you need this? i can give you the file

you will probably need to add some url to "allow webrequest", you can find this option in tools/options/expert advisors

Dear friends,

Thanks

Test it

Attachments

• Jum+StoC+v2.3F.zip
    45.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Jum+StoCh+v2.5F.ex4
    24 KB · Views: 74
  • jum-stoch m5 1-3.set
    4.1 KB · Views: 101
Dear friends,

Thanks

Hi, you need this? i can give you the file

Strange martingale,spread all over everywhere with no template even,mostly source codes decompiled
any way thanks to indonesian coder "Jum" for attracting traders - :)

Dear friends,

Thanks

Where can I buy this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks