What's new

Suggestion Leading indicators you should be using

benkal

Leading indicators vs lagging indicators

most of you have been using lagging indicators and it means most of the time u will enter/exit late, but with leading indicators it can drastically change your entries meaning u wont be in a loss with little movement in your favour for a longer time. so i suggest you start using leading indicators, look "em up on YouTube or any other forex related forum and learn how they work and how they can improve your trading coupled with other trading concepts such as support and resistance, candlestick reversal patterns & trendlines.

These leading indicators you should be using are;

1. Pivots
2. Fibonacci Retracement tool

You will thank me later, lagging indicators lag cos they use past data history while leading ones forecast in the future for potential entries/exits and market turning points

there's absolutely nothing wrong with lagging indicators if you use them smart enough according to your liking.

If lagging indicators give you more money then stick with it. It all depends on your personality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.