What's new

Nasdaq 15:30pm Strategy

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ChiefBrandon

I think it's something to with this: Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of moving the clocks forward one hour from Standard Time during the summer months, and changing them back again in the fall. The general idea is that this allows us all to make better use of natural daylight.

Hope it makes sense.:coffee:
basically the strategy is based in Nasdaq100 its opening correct? im in New York so that should be 9:30 am?

Adamxifufununu

Please do post your trading results screenshot.
I just hope you know this by now that Past performances does not guarantee future results but serve as guideline. Like i said before, backtest this so that you at least you know what to expect.

Attachments

Adamxifufununu

You seem to be doing very well with it, but you don't sound confident
I am confident bro, however the are many elements that one needs to pay attention to when trading Nasdaq 100 during the NYSE open. Your risk appetite as well as how your emotions affect your decisions, FOMO too, will have to be managed better as volatility is too high during that time. Like i said, it's best to practice on a demo first. Good luck

Cat2021

the backtest is still way too early or not too long enough to determine this method success rate. Sometimes it is Goooood to be confident. But over confident could lead to FAILURE..... :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Profitable EA Nasdaq ghost robot version 3 Enjoy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Profitable EA Nasdaq Ghost robot Platinum cracked Enjoy Trading Systems and Strategies 10
P Profitable EA Afternoon if you want Nasdaq Ghost robot Platinum Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G Nasdaq ghost robot platinum version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
B Suggestion Which is the best Course for Trading NASDAQ? MetaTrader 1
F Nasdaq ghost robot platinum Trading Systems and Strategies 5
C Nasdaq opening strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P nasdaq ghost platinum Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Profitable EA G12 nasdaq robot v2. 2.4 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A New EA Nasdaq killer robot 2021 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A Strategy Nasdaq 15:30 trading strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
G Nasdaq Ghost robot platinum Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
T I need the nasdaq Ghost system precisely the platinum edition please help guys MetaTrader 2
N Share EA Nasdaq Ghost Platinum Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
A New EA Nasdaq ghost platinum version Trading Systems and Strategies 3
D Nasdaq And Volatility 75 Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
D Nasdaq Robotron Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B Strategy fx goats nasdaq strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Nasdaq ghost robot i need help with information Trading Systems and Strategies 2
C Nasdaq ghost robot platinum Trading Systems and Strategies 1
7 nasdaq ghost robot v3 for those that dont have Complaints and Suggestions 7
S I need nasdaq ghost robot platinum version Trading Systems and Strategies 1
G Nasdaq strategy 2021 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
G nasdaq ghost platinum Trading Systems and Strategies 6
J PWR nasdaq _ ATM John Version Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Z are there any nasdaq day traders here thats wants to comunicate? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
hendrixmulota Profitable EA Nasdaq Ghost platinum robot Trading Systems and Strategies 6
A THE NASDAQ FOREX ROBOT IS IT GOOD? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Can someone please shared nasdaq ghosts robot platinum version i really need it Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Bug nasdaq ghost not working my side anyone to assist ? Complaints and Suggestions 1
S General NASDAQ COMPOSITE 100 provo sell MetaTrader 0
G Nasdaq Ghost robot Platinum Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Nasdaq Ghost V2 automated trading robot Trading Systems and Strategies 6
M Nasdaq Ghost V3 EA review Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Profitable EA Nasdaq Ghost robot platinum version Trading Systems and Strategies 68
N Profitable EA Synthetic indices ,forex,gold & Nasdaq EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
I Any one have Nasdaq course Forex Education 3
J nasdaq ghost robot v1 optimal robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
forextrader1709 RedBillion Forex Nasdaq Portfolio Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Nasdaq vs S&P idea of trading Forex Education 0
L Nasdaq Ghost Robot V2 Forex Education 1
L NASDAQ GHOST ROBOT V3 Pro Forex Education 7
L NASDAQ GHOST ROBOT@mt4@indices Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Profitable EA Nasdaq Ghost Robot V3.0 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 36
S NASDAQ payback system Trading Systems and Strategies 2
R Private wealth Robot [PWR NASDAQ] EA (New Update) Trading Systems and Strategies 11
SenseiSbu Nasdaq looking to make its second recovery of the week General Discussions 0
SenseiSbu Forex News Nasdaq its lowest for the past 3 weeks. Interactive Forex Trading 0
J nasdaq ghost robot v3 plug and play Trading Systems and Strategies 17
T New EA I heard about Nasdaq ghost v3 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 16