What's new

Nasdaq 15:30pm Strategy

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
I think it's something to with this: Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of moving the clocks forward one hour from Standard Time during the summer months, and changing them back again in the fall. The general idea is that this allows us all to make better use of natural daylight.

Hope it makes sense.:coffee:
basically the strategy is based in Nasdaq100 its opening correct? im in New York so that should be 9:30 am?

Please do post your trading results screenshot.

I just hope you know this by now that Past performances does not guarantee future results but serve as guideline. Like i said before, backtest this so that you at least you know what to expect.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 20
You seem to be doing very well with it, but you don't sound confident
I am confident bro, however the are many elements that one needs to pay attention to when trading Nasdaq 100 during the NYSE open. Your risk appetite as well as how your emotions affect your decisions, FOMO too, will have to be managed better as volatility is too high during that time. Like i said, it's best to practice on a demo first. Good luck

the backtest is still way too early or not too long enough to determine this method success rate. Sometimes it is Goooood to be confident. But over confident could lead to FAILURE..... :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.