What's new

NASDAQ as top rated on trading

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
using NASDAQ do traders Win always and never lose ?
Three basic rules to successfully trading the stock market
Basically, to become a successful trader the equation is really quite simple:

Knowledge + Experience + Effort = Success

No consistently profitable full-time trader has ever told me they got there through luck. All followed these simple steps:

Step 1: They acquired the knowledge

Step 2: Once they had acquired the knowledge they developed their experience

Step 3: Those two steps are of no use unless the trader is willing to put in the effort to achieve their trading goals.

Another statistic is that learning to trade the stock market is a one-to-two-year experience. There is no substitute for hard work and there are no short cuts to becoming a professional and competent trader. In reality, self-education requires both commitment and work. But you don't have to be a genius or a rocket scientist to achieve consistently profitable returns when trading the stock market. In fact, I think it helps not to be a rocket scientist.

What I have found is that many newcomers to the market tend to complicate the process, and I attribute this to two things. Firstly, the experts in the financial services industry who make investing in the stock market for the small investor seem complex, mysterious and only for those who are wise and highly educated. And secondly, the marketing companies who promote that they have all the answers to gaining riches with statements such as "no knowledge, no experience and no time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.