What's new

New here looking for a great EA.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YoursTruly

What’s is best EA on here? I have used some in the past and would love to have more information on the ones the community is using. I’m looking to start with about $1,000 capital and 5% - 30% monthly return.

What’s is best EA on here? I have used some in the past and would love to have more information on the ones the community is using. I’m looking to start with about $1,000 capital and 5% - 30% monthly return.

I've heard PWR NASDAQ and the NASDAQ Ghost robot are one of the best, try those

Have you tried the ones on MQ4L forum? They have some decent . Just look for the ones with long track record and consitent profit.

Have a look on MyFxBook strategies section. The auto traders sometimes note the EAs they’re using.

I think there is no such thing as the best EA for everybody because each person would have different needs and expectation. Whether this particular EA is best for you would all depend on what you really want from this EA. What would be your trading style be and how much risks that you are able to take and so on...
Your $1000 captial and 5%-30% monthly return seems to be very reasonable and I don't see any reason why there is no EA that could fit into your expectation.
Anyway, just for your info that I have just posted a new thread not long ago (yesterday) about an EA that works well for me which could generate a monthly profit of easily over 30% and reasonably drawdown of 20 over % only. If you are interested, feel free to check it out at my post here: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/

For your info and good news. This EA is 100% free to download and test and use at your own risks of course. No guarantee that it will work 100% for a long term as I only tested it for slightly less than 2 months. However it worked very well for me so that's why I started to share this EA with all.
Wish you all the best then. God bless and be safe.

The dragon expert EA look seems good. I suggest you to try it.

Thanks for the suggestion offered. Well, if possible, could you kindly explain more to us all on what do you mean by "look seems good" in terms of things such as the following:
1. How good it is in terms of % of monthly profit? (5%, 10%, 20%, 50% or more?)
2. What kind of percentage of maximum drawdown would you possibly get when things don't turn out well?
3. If possible please share about some settings that you might have tested and would like to suggest that are considered to be safe and good to use?
4. any other relevant information about this particular EA that you could share with us about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.